Other i need hosting to do movies online on site

Status
Not open for further replies.

crewockeez

i need hosting to do movies online on site. can post movie online on site. i don't upload file on host. but upload file on google

add to skype : iam3ak

thank you

15 comments
but upload file on google

You think Google approves of that? How long do you think your files exist?

If you embed movies, you don't need a fancy host ... I am on Beamservers for $1.70 per month.

We can offer this i think. Skype contact has been added.
Doing further discussions there.
ok add me

but upload file on google

You think Google approves of that? How long do you think your files exist?

If you embed movies, you don't need a fancy host ... I am on Beamservers for $1.70 per month.

i ican use beamservers ?

Last edited:
I ran several of those sites on beamservers ... their start plan is US$2 per month .. use '15OFF' to get $1.70.

Remember you also need to buy a theme for wordpress or get a nulled one (malware, not working completely well).

i need hosting to do movies online on site. can post movie online on site. i don't upload file on host. but upload file on google

add to skype : iam3ak

thank you

Hello ,

We just saw your question , we can provide you a hosting in Netherlands or Russia (DMCA ignored) for your movie website , you can see our new services in Russia fully owned by us and our network UndergroundPrivate.com | Offshore | Shared | VPS | Hosting , we have much more offers for you which we can make you , all services are coming fully managed , with high privacy and confidence between us and our clients.

P.S. It would be a terrible idea uploading files in google :)

If you need to contact our web hosting company you can do it with one of the following ways :
On our Skype id undergroundprivate or email sales.undergroundprivate.com@clientlogin.sx or bitmessage BM-2cTHvxQk65NRx2XKVLbUfGzsZCoaQLXdWR or please use the ticket system via contact us on our official website.

Thank you ,
Yours UndergroundPrivate.com

I recommend you to go for orangewebsite.com, they have good prices, good support and and good services. They ignore DMCA and will only take your website down if they get an order from a judge in Iceland, which won't happen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back