I need a Non American based Domain Registrar company with high reputation.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

freeboy1367

I want to submit a new domain for my blog....A blog that will create for Europe and USA visitors.....I always use VPN and My server located in France but I live in some country in Asian....So before this I tried to submitting a new domanin from most known Domain Registrar company ( American based)...I told them my location and as my country was in black list of USA....They never selling me a Domain...I think this is not important but I thinks It;s better to finding a Europe or Russian based comapny for submitting my domain....I live in IRAN and we had serious problem with USA....Beside this fact in my country there was so many Domain Regisrar but I didn't want contact them...As My blog belongs to Europe and USA visitors I thinks Its better to finding a domain Registrar out of my country.....So If anyone guide me I will be grateful....My server specificationa and some information mentioned in up....

3 comments
I didn't understand what's your point? I need .com domain and my choice is wordpress.....What is mean domain extension?

I need a non american based domain registrar...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back