I found Iphone 4s.. Need people from France

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyber-cliff

Banned
Banned
Hi guys,

Im from philippines and i found an iphone 4s on the road, i think foreign people own this one. The lcd is broken also but still touchable. I tried to open this iphone but no luck because of the icloud lock feature, so i try to contact the number posted on the phone but still no luck since he dont know english. I think the owner is french. So if anyone here from France can you contact this person and im willing to give back this iphone to the owner.

Screenshot:
QNBOlqR.jpg

WFdANQP.jpg

my contact:

email: cyber-cliff@inbox.com
mobile: +639157255978

Thanks!

14 comments
Have you tried sending an sms to the France number? Maybe the owner could could get back at you, or was there a France sim card in the phone as it could be the owner's primary number which would then mean sending an sms would be useless.

If a french guy doesn't understand a thing you said over skype then try one more time by calling him again and say these things over and over again.

"iPhone, iPhone french uncle you drop your french apple while you were staring philippines hot chicks" :cough:

He will definately get back to you after he heard iphone and chicks multiple times.. lol =D

BTW you did a real job and today world needs people like you who actually help people recover their lost stuff. hats off to you (y)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back