i can't receive money ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blura

hello guys i requested a payment on paypal but the sender told me he couldn't send me money
PS ; i'm from algeria + i don't have a credit card or visa card or any card lol + do i need to verify my account so i can get paid ?

7 comments
Paypal has to put different restrictions for accounts pertaining to the country's laws. So it would be better if you contact Paypal, they will assist you.

contacted them they mailed me back with an automatic mail saying that i should verify my account using credit card or bank account & i don't have neither of them !!

hello guys i requested a payment on paypal but the sender told me he couldn't send me money
PS ; i'm from algeria + i don't have a credit card or visa card or any card lol + do i need to verify my account so i can get paid ?

you need to add a VISA / MAsterCard or a US Bank account for Algerian paypal accounts to be able to recive , send money & have verified statut

i also have an algerian paypal account & when i added a VISA card , i'm able to send , recive & withdraw money ;)

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back