Status
Not open for further replies.

iKnow

Hey there,
Want to get alot of traffic from google?

I can SEO your forum, like I did with WarezTheGFX.
I will also teach you some things, so you can do some of the work yourself in the future!

I've got a good amount of knowledge, and I am sure that you're gonna like it.

PM me if interested, we can discuss the price.
Thankyou.

33 comments
I can do it for free.
Took me 1 hour of work. After a few weeks I had over 5k pages on google.

It's amazing what people make you pay for, what happened to helpin a brotha out?

My proof is my forum.
Google "site:jaxxed.net"

^^ can you post tutorials instead of doing it for individuals. It would help a larger group then just the one person you do it for.

I can do it for free.
Took me 1 hour of work. After a few weeks I had over 5k pages on google.

It's amazing what people make you pay for, what happened to helpin a brotha out?

My proof is my forum.
Google "site:jaxxed.net"
getting pages on google is not that hard , getting them to rank high for certain keywords is

Hey there,
Want to get alot of traffic from google?

I can SEO your forum, like I did with WarezTheGFX.
I will also teach you some things, so you can do some of the work yourself in the future!

I've got a good amount of knowledge, and I am sure that you're gonna like it.

PM me if interested, we can discuss the price.
Thankyou.
lmfao!
here is the google traffic to WareztheGFX.com from the 13th november (the date it was sold)

c16f9bcebd.png

as you can see this guys shit is leaking out of his mouth while he speaks...

Mate your ignorance to remove my google analytics code from the templates is just as hilarious as your lies.

Good day..

u guys no nothin about seo , u are just a bunch of crappy webmasters who are laughing around , makes jokes on others , and all u say is nonsense .

if he done work on his site , the result will come from 3 weeks - 3 months .

and for the OP , if u want to get some customers , wait till u are 100 % sure ur ways success ( I don't say u ain't good , u might be expert , but where are ur proofs , at least not for me , for the morans everywhere who wait some one to make a mistake and laugh on ) so wait till u see some changes .

+ Google indexing ( as Elio said ) almost has nothing to do with Real SEO ( it's SEO , but doesn't need a job to do , so it's nothin to pay for )

SEO is like SERP + PR , not only , but the most words when u read them , SEO will comes up in ur mind .

Your work on WTG? ermm.. your running VBseo..

this gonna help in google indexing , and this is called onsite seo , not what he gonna do , I guess .

u guys no nothin about seo , u are just a bunch of crappy webmasters who are laughing around , makes jokes on others , and all u say is nonsense .

and for the OP , if u want to get some customers , wait till u are 100 % sure ur ways success ( I don't say u ain't good , u might be expert , but where are ur proofs , at least not for me , for the morans everywhere who wait some one to make a mistake and laugh on ) so wait till u see some changes .

+ Google indexing ( as Elio said ) almost has nothing to do with Real SEO ( it's SEO , but doesn't need a job to do , so it's nothin to pay for )

SEO is like SERP + PR , not only , but the most words when u read them , SEO will comes up in ur mind .

this gonna help in google indexing , and this is called onsite seo , not what he gonna do , I guess .

You talk shit but you can't write properly to save your life. Yup I think you are better than us (y)

Code:
http://www.feedurbrain.com/forum/forum.php

Talk about SERP.

@ Phamous , I'm learning SEO for like 3 days now , all I got from these 3 days are some basics , I'm satisfied with what I got . But I do not go out there and say I'm expert and showing off , instead , I put my tongue in my mouth , and keep learning , at least better than a lot of u wasting time on the chat box arguing and saying sh** all the time .

and what The heck is wrong with the link ?

+

I never do seo for my site , and I always getting my site in the positive direction , for alexa ( which a lot say it's not good , while it is , but not for warez sites )

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/http://Feedurbrain.com

no link exchange , no seo , nothin , only unique content

and I saw my site hit the 80 k traffic rank ( that's before they stop providing the last 7 days traffic stats , but u can see from the chart it hit less than that too ;) )

Done talking , talking too much getting me into mistakes

u need to learn something , oh sorry , I mean u need to be recycled , cause no chance in u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back