I broke up with my girlfriend. Right or wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if you have to question your decision by posting on this forum then you did the right thing breaking it off with her. You both obviously are on different pages.

And sex is a very important part of a relationship fyi

naa i dont need sex from her

but a kiss is normal i think. and i want to watch a movie with my gf in my room, thats romantic i think, i am 23 years old she is 22, we are no kids. i can get enough girls for sex, but i dont do it

yes its not allowed in islam to hug, kizz a guy withour merrying, but hell we live in 2010, you dont need to follow that 100% i think

i think i love her, but not enough to keep her actually

She is following what has been said in the Quran and also according to her religion. If you cannot respect her beliefs you should not bother being with her.

"its 2010, even a kiss?"

Does it matter what year it is? She is following a religion which prohibit these types of acts, and you also follow the religion but I assume your not a true believer?

I mean I understand sex, but not even a kiss? thats why I dont mess with religious girls. Ill stick to normal USA girls :|

if you are not the same religion then don't mess with it unless you accept her beliefs and are willing to wait.

And also like Olivia said, in the long run sex becomes a big part of a relationship,. you can deny it all you want but most marriages end because of sex related issues

@bxflow He claims to be in the same religion however he does not practice apparently if he cannot maintain a proper gender relation.B-)

u were in a relationship with her just for kissing hugging and sex :|
I think relationship is more about caring :|
u suck if u broke up with ur gal just because she wont let u kiss.

and u r living in history..its 2011 now. :|

I think you are the 1st one to notice the "2010" mistake :D

Exactly, Just for sex etc.

aha yea its 2011 <3

I've seen these Malaysian couples doing it in the buff (in full ornate).

BTW My GF thinks anal is out of the question before marriage? What do you think? I am Christian.

You need to respect what she wants, but if what she wants is too much for you then there's nothing wrong in breaking the relationship. Don't be a dick about it though, make sure you explain exactly how you feel and why you're breaking up.

/off-topic
I should get paid for this.

maybe she didn't want to kiss you because she sucked some others guy cock and she was nice and didn't want you to taste the others guy dick. xD

ignore my post mate. ;) and good luck. :P

maybe she didn't want to kiss you because she sucked some others guy cock and she was nice and didn't want you to taste the others guy dick. xD

ignore my post mate. ;) and good luck. :P

:O:O:O:O:O:O
If that was the case then she just didn't want to get caught, not being nice :D

hjj guys, after 1 year i broke it with my girlfriend. she didnt let me kiss her, she didnt want a hug now new rule: she dont want to come to my house anymore. why? she says its written in kuran zo. we are both muslim, but come on? its 2010, even a kiss? she said i love you very much, but we need to merry first. so she loves me, thats not the reason. yesterday i said, i dont want this relationship anymore

was i right? actually if she didnt wanted to kiss with me, then she also didnt do it with some other guy, so she is a nice girl actually. we study both at the university.

what do you guys think?

just a few words
i respect her :)

if you are a real muslim you should courage her to not kiss you

do you love her or just want to kiss and makeout? if you love her respect her and respect the religion (Islam) and love her the way she is not the way you want her to be.

Kissing and Hug is very forbidden in islam. It's very huge sin ..
Brother, I hope you repent and follow Islam 100% even now 2011, please remember, the judgment day will coming soon

Well..
I dont think so you've done right.
As we're muslims & you're also muslim. Although, She was right that it is written in Quran. So please make your relationship again. In my mind. She's nice.

Well..
I dont think so you've done right.
As we're muslims & you're also muslim. Although, She was right that it is written in Quran. So please make your relationship again. In my mind. She's nice.

I don't understand why everyone is telling him to just get over his feelings and take her back then respect her.

Look out for the girl and tell the guy to find someone with the same morals as him.

Them breaking up is probably a great thing for the girl! B-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back