Shared Hydrode.com - cPanel, 5GB Quota, 75GB Bandwidth, from $4/Month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.

David.

Hydrode Hosting Official Advertising Thread

Introducing Hydrode:
Hydrode Hosting has been offering excellent Web Hosting Services for around 3 months now. We currently offer Shared Web Hosting Services and Reseller Hosting Services. Our client base is growing fast and we will soon find ourselves expanding out into other services such as VPS's and at some point, even Dedicated Servers.

Our Servers are based in The Netherlands and are Offshore.

Our Support:
All pages on our website have a 'live chat' option so that you can speak to us directly should you have any questions or problems. You can also submit a support ticket via our website and we will reply usually within 2 hours.

All of our clients will receive full support from us, for example if you are switching from a previous host and wish to have your website content moved to our servers, we will do this for you free of charge.

We pride ourselves on our down to earth, friendly and knowledgeable support staff.

Our Network:

• 1 Gbit Connection
  • Our servers are in The Netherlands. The Netherlands have the largest internet exchange on the planet.

Benifits with Hydrode:

• We perform nightly backups for ALL our users.
  • 24x7x365 Support
  • Reliable uptime worldwide.
  • FREE Migration!
  • Risk free 7-day trial.

Our Packages:
We have packages available to suit all clients needs and requirements. To view the packages we have available please Click Here.

7 Day Trial:
Try our servers and service for yourself with our 7 day free trial. Simply click here, fill in your details and your trial will start automatically.

If you have any questions or comments please do not hesitate to contact us, we are here to help.

W: www.hydrode.com
E: sales@hydrode.com
Tel: +44(0)2081 233996

WHMCS: Legit

Thank you for reading!

Last edited:
42 comments
Here is what we have been working on recently:

97534774.jpg

cPanel custom categories will be available shortly. If you have purchased a reseller with us there is no need to worry as your customers accounts will still be on the standard cPanel x3 root theme.
Apache has now been re-compiled with additional features.
Ruby on rails has now been installed.

Unfortunately our file system has became corrupt. This was very unexpected and we have been working constantly for the time it has been offline to try and save the data. Our hard drives were setup in the same volume group and therefore if the file system became corrupt then so would our backup hard drive. NetRouting never knew our secondary drive was for backups and therefore never set it up in a different volume group. We will try to keep everyone informed.

We have tried all we could possibly think of so we have hired Rack911, a specialized company for disaster recovery. We are doing our best to get the data saved. Once we are back online, everyone with us will receive compensation for the unexpected fault caused over the past 72 hours.

Last edited:
Hello everyone. I would like to apologise for the issues over the past few days.

When we ordered our Server it was setup so that both hard drives in the server where working as one volume disk which basically renders both hard drives useless in the event of one failing. I was not aware of this setup, otherwise data would have been recovered.

We have spent the last 3 days working with several disaster recovery agencies to try and recover client data, we well as our data. What has happened here is devastating for both us and i am sure for our current customers also.

We hope to be back up and running tomorrow, however the odds of recovering data is very low. If data cannot be recovered then we are offering 3 months free hosting to compensate for what has happened here. We have also put several new items in place to prevent this from happening in the future, our backup drive is now setup correctly and we also have off-site backups taken each night.

To make contacting us for support easier we have added a contact telephone number which you can contact us on at any time should you need support or have any questions.

Once again, we are really sorry for these issues, nothing we say will make what has happened acceptable, however we have made the necessary precautions to ensure that this never happens again in the future.

If you have any questions, just message us on wJunction.

Thank you for your time and cooperation.

Unfortunately no. If you wish to stay with us you will receive 3 months compensation. If you would like to speak with us live then here is our number: 02081 233996.

Last edited:
Second time I am having a data loss, it used to be down so often cause of the DNS changes that happened really often.

Forget it, I don't wanna have another 3 months of all these probs, since all the data is lost, I don't think I need to go to whmcs to cancel my service.

Our services are now back online. If you previously had hosting with us and have suffered from data loss then please contact us via our live support system, ticket system, email, or call us. We will provide you with 3 free months hosting as compensation for what has happened here.

We now have 2 additional hard drives installed in the server setup in RAID 1 and also just performing backups each night.

We have also purchased off site backups which are set to backup at the end of each night.

We have taken many precautions to ensure that this never happens again.

We also now have a telephone number in which you can contact us on which is +44(0)2081 233996.

We do trust our uptime completely, the only reason for the downtime is due to the hard drive failure. We have installed a monitor on our website that monitors uptime for each month as we do believe in our uptime.

If anyone has any additional questions or comments please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks you for your cooperation.

I noticed hydrode have got all their services back to normal now. I have been a long time customer and so far i am glad with the new service. I think after the data loss they have added extra measures to make sure our data is recovered.

I hope everyone can understand and let Hydrode restore it's good reputation.

I just noticed you got new packages, I was on old unlimited bandwidth package, will I now get limited bandwidth also?

I use Hydrode as my backup server but the backup was in trouble lol

I just noticed you got new packages, I was on old unlimited bandwidth package, will I now get limited bandwidth also?

I use Hydrode as my backup server but the backup was in trouble lol

We actually changed our packages before the data loss. However, if you contact us via live chat or put in a ticket with your request i am sure we will be able to help you with that.

Thanks.

hydrode.com is the best

Hydrode.com is the best hosting i have ever hosted on! They even helped me to prolong termin of paying to the next Month because i will have paypal on next month. So they gave me 1 month trial.They are generous and the support is superb,they always answer me very quickly! believe me that they are GREAT<3

PS: if you wanna contact me to ask about them my mail is : prince_cz90@yahoo.com.vn

Last edited:
I have just switched to Hydrode. Their service has been great so far, especially over the live chat. I will host with them for a while and update you more after 1 month of being with them. Good so far though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back