Hulkfile.com - Rock Solid Cloud Storage $25 PPD, 65% PPS (Recurring)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many Thanks For My 1st Payment ..... :) I Love This File Host But One Big Problem Is Storage :( . i Storage Is Full Now . i Request So Many Time To Make Any Special For Uploader But :(

Use their profit Upgrade to Premium member,

Can you give member some discounts, reduced to $5 ?

I hope you will consider this proposal.

Many Thanks For My 1st Payment ..... :) I Love This File Host But One Big Problem Is Storage :( . i Storage Is Full Now . i Request So Many Time To Make Any Special For Uploader But :(

Unfortunately, we couldn't increase the storage or even offer any exception.

do you accept PAYPAL ?
No, we don't. PayPal don't like to serve this business model, or with conditions.

Use their profit Upgrade to Premium member,

Can you give member some discounts, reduced to $5 ?

I hope you will consider this proposal.

All users are the same, we couldn't do this. But we do special offers from time to time.

pending since 11-01-2014 :whistling:
Please check again now.

why you never answer me in my support ticket :@ , please disable SECURITY LOCK because I can't to disable ...
also I want to change payment method because you stop paypal as payment method ...
username: leotrim77

Sorry for the delay, all tickets are under review and should be answered within few minutes.

D - Countries, when will be available?

This has not been decided yet.

Hi Hulkfile,
can you offer me a premium account
I am a good uploader
my usename: casanova9
Unfortunately, this is not possible.

why you never answer me in my support ticket :@ , please disable SECURITY LOCK because I can't to disable ...
also I want to change payment method because you stop paypal as payment method ...
username: leotrim77

We answer all tickets with no exceptions. But please note that if your email is hoster at "Outlook.com" you should add our domains (.eu & .com) to your safe senders list to be able to receive our emails.

Hi HulkFile,

Could you check ticket #802433.

Thank you~

Answered.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Hi Hulkfile,
Thank you for taking time to read my message. Had a curious question. How come at the webpage it shows © 2011 Hulkfile, All Rights Reserved? Instead of 2011 why not 2014 ?
Thank you in advanced.
-Poster01

Hello, Hulkfile.
Wondering if there are any payment method available besides Skrill, Webmoney, or Netteller for the United States? Maybe Paypal?
Thank you in advanced.

Last edited:
Hi Hulk! How are you?

I'm confused as to the size limit for free users..
1 GB? Thanks for responding and good week. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back