Hulkfile.com - Rock Solid Cloud Storage $25 PPD, 65% PPS (Recurring)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please explain,
1.how are you uploading? 2.what is the browser? 3. what is the avg file size you try to upload?
And what is the error message exactly?

Our servers are giving timed out in short time to avoid any load. But we want to know why your requests are taking long time? If you can provide trace route to one of our servers this may help.

apply this command in your CMD: tracert 46.165.209.35
and provide the output.

Thanks

Last edited:
Your are quite welcome.
Please give us your overall feedback when you feel it's time to share it.

Update:
We are working on improving upload rules to guarantee that you will be referred to the least busy server when you are about to upload files to our service. Hoping to offer best user experience possible.

Last edited:
A little upgrade has taken place in our main server.

Update:-
Cheaters will find themselves banned. By cheat we mean too many things but i want to highlight an important way that we used to catch since we've started but we found old users started cheating so we found that we must announce officially about this.

Uploading compressed files 5MB+ in size contains fake files to monetize is not allowed at all as long as you are in our affiliate program.

We have created affiliate program looking for "quality" visitors and uploaders. Visitors who are visiting our website looking for a real content to download.

Last edited:
Hello, you can add me more space for uploads ? (nick : raptor150) and please increase limit for upload and download to 2 GB, thanks

Last edited:
Please fixed Hulkfile

KJGfGSZ.png

edlziMJ.png

Yes, Upload may have some issues on some servers at the moment.
We are moving to "Cloud DNS Service" which provides more response time around the world and more Uptime and some issues may happen.
Now the service is more stable than couple hours ago.
I'll update this topic when this has been done.

Web upload should work.
We are addressing the problem of remote upload.

minimum payout for paypal is 10 $ or 20 $
tell me ?
$20

Everything should now work fine.
Please try and let us know if you still have any issue.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back