Hulkfile.com - Rock Solid Cloud Storage $25 PPD, 65% PPS (Recurring)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can not see any image on hulkfile, can not do everything.

57754000.untitled.png

57754011.untitled.png

please fix hulkfile

Last edited:
We can't generate this issue from our end.
Have you tried from another pc or another browser?
Is there a screenshot for this?

When you will count up to 4 per ip for tier 1,2 and 3? , thanks, please change it like before, i use only your file host i don't use mirrors, i hope you for the next week you will count up to 4 downloads per ip.

Last edited:
I don't think so, my friend, but it's very weird because for long time, the stats were frozen and only i use your file host, and please try to count atleast 2, or 3 download from the same ip.

I don't think so, my friend, but it's very weird because for long time, the stats were frozen and only i use your file host, and please try to count atleast 2, or 3 download from the same ip.

You are caring only about your situation, but actually we are working with wide range of users and some users refer a lot of traffic. If we count multiple downloads some of uploaders will make a lot of money while others not. We are trying to be fair and to make balance for long lasting business.

Hello Hulk can you grow up the space for free user , 4 TB please :((
You need more space, so we have to increase the space for all free users :)
If you are consuming all this space, you should make good money, so you should be generous and pay to keep your business up. Buy a premium acct.

This project has managers, only they can decide what to do an when. We don't make changes on our project up on personal requests.
If you are providing feedback, so thank you for your feedback.

Ok support , but it seems that 150 really really little & make money with this is so hard , moreover you are new host so it's difficult for us to pay a premium with security. :s

Regards

Hope disk space will grow up ;)

Ok i understand, but try to count at least 2 or 3 downloads from the same ip, this it's a very good file host and i only i use your file host without mirrors, thanks for the great support my friend.

Ok support , but it seems that 150 really really little & make money with this is so hard , moreover you are new host so it's difficult for us to pay a premium with security. :s

Regards

Hope disk space will grow up ;)

That's what we can offer for now. You can wait until we are old host :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back