Hulkfile.com - Rock Solid Cloud Storage $25 PPD, 65% PPS (Recurring)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have register
ID: vandtal
please upgrade acount,if you need proof earning from other site I will sent you on pm,thanks

Update :-there is a new Update in Affiliate program rules , this new Updated has been added because we have caught many users are abusing our service and Uploading Adult content which is totally Violating our TOS , and when we suspend them they feel angry don't know why , anyway we have added this new Update to stop this thing .

------------------------------------
Our team should have the ability to track your links / files by one of the following methods to be safe and away from account limitation/suspension :
1. using Un-protected links in your web page to let us get the website link (referrer link) [Recommended]
2. Leave your files without password to let us check them anytime
3. provide information about your activity before you start working in hulkfile as an Affiliate program user by creating a ticket in Abuse dept .

when we can't reach the referrer link and can't view your compressed files we will not create a ticket anymore and you will find your account suspended .

This update is applied start from 05/19/2013
------------------------------------

Last edited:
Well, I think I'm in the current rules, it is easy to see the references of my links.
And also do not usage password in the files .rar ...
And most importantly do not share adult material.

we was migrating our data to a new server , and we set the website in maintenance mode .in maintenance mode you will not be able to login .
sorry about that .

Last edited:
OMG! I imagined that deleted the wrong account...

It would be frustrating, because almost a year started with Hulkfile!
(many links do not have mirrors...)

I cheer by the hosting!

(of the next infarction):hrhr:

thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back