HugeFiles.net - PPD / PPS (50%) New and improved

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can select PPS to see if it increases your eranings.
But, its still in beta, so it will take another week or so to count perfectly.

Thanks and good luck.

Payments has been sent out to all!!

We have extended storage times for guest files for 7 days. Registered for 14 days and premium for 30 days.

Try our new PPS system....

Also, the user the will be the TOP for the month of spetember will be getting a special bonus from us!!! Something that will be worth your while.

We are looking for uploaders, new and old.... Talk with us over PM for super special secret terms.

Thanks and good luck!!

Sent you a PM & eagerly waiting for you reply

Payments has been sent out to all!!

We have extended storage times for guest files for 7 days. Registered for 14 days and premium for 30 days.

Try our new PPS system....

Also, the user the will be the TOP for the month of spetember will be getting a special bonus from us!!! Something that will be worth your while.

We are looking for uploaders, new and old.... Talk with us over PM for super special secret terms.

Thanks and good luck!!

PM answered :)

We would like to offer UPLOADERS a new bonus, Special bonus!

We will be GIVING AWAY X2 of the requested payout for the lucky TOP 5 uploaders on the next payout (2 weeks). That's TWICE what you made only for being loyal to HugeFiles.net!

And if you are a big uploader - come try our new PPS plan! PM us for special signup bonus! ;)

are you still giving us silver ?? or is it pay only now ? if you are still giving us premium accounts ,, please extend mine
user > alwaysfun

Check your status...

We will be GIVING AWAY X2 of the requested payout for the lucky TOP 5 uploaders on the next payout (2 weeks). That's TWICE what you made only for being loyal to HugeFiles.net!

And if you are a big uploader - come try our new PPS plan! PM us for special signup bonus!

Check your status...

And if you are a big uploader - come try our new PPS plan! PM us for special signup bonus!

Big Thanks Huge Files Your PPS 50% is working..........Got my first sale today Sept 20th

1 / $19.975

Edit: Just now discovered a nice surprise, Thanks again !!!!

Premium account expire:

24 December 2015

Last edited:
After Upgrades a see -50% down of downloads thats bad

Upload servers from US 01,02,03 are very slow , maximum I get only 700kb/s (7Mb/s)

Please give a more band to upload

Send us your username - we will see what kind of a special bonus we can do for you.

Regarding the speed.... we don't seem any special issues:
0hF2a6I.jpg

Hi guys, since the upgrade option (5-6 days) my downloads and earning become pretty much 0. Any reason for that? sad :(

In the same time, my clicknupload earnings only increased.

Last edited:
@Pedrosa

Yup stats goes down to 0 at the quickest way

HG is no more profitable, also PPS program is not good choice , if you back the old good system it can be best way to back clients

PPS is providing uploaders a chance to get better earnings and user to get better speeds.
We've been around for a while, to be able to determine if it's a good move or not we must give it a significant testing time.

If you are an uploader and you want to get a special bonus for joining our affiliate plan - PM us.

Good luck to all!

At them moment all i can see is all the downloaders went to clicknupload as there is prtty much 0 downloads in huge files,

Now i have no option but to choose PPS as there is 0 profit to select ppd with 25$ for 10000 downloads.

At least please change the PPD table to 25$ for 1000 downloads if that makes sense

Will test how PPS goes for few days and decide the future with the site :(

A lot people cant use hugefiles anymore and going away from it. It was good while it lasted. Im still using it as a host but people want me to use something different. Problems such as malware to having to register to get bigger files is big turnoff.

does payment through WebMoney works ?

I have both Paypal and WebMoney but I prefer WebMoney if possible

I still see that option for Payment in my dashboard , but if I remember well , I tried it once before and it was not available at that time (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back