HugeFiles.net - PPD / PPS (50%) New and improved

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Asujii - Your account got upgraded!
Good luck!!

We are looking for uploaders from EU - and we are willing to pay MUCH higher then the rates on our site.
Let us know by PM if you want to EARN BIG MONEY with us!

Good luck :D

Can you extend my membership please?! username: Serenity35thank you very much...

Can you extend my membership please?! username: Serenity35

Last edited:
All countries in tier 3, have a HUGE mistake...
I´m trying to say that for hugefiles, they are really fast for reply that´s good, but unfortunatelly they not understanding my problem.

In the worst scenario (all downloads from tier 3 and all downloads is small files) hugefiles promises 1$ for 1000 downloads, let´s see my case:

In 2013-10-15 to 2013-10-22 => I have 1017 downloads and $0.1059
So hugefiles are paying +- $0.10 for 1000 downloads...

Here: http://www.webmundo.net/p/dinheiro-com-downloads.html
I recommend the bests files hosts, I´m waiting hugefiles fix that for me put they there, with good recommendation!

Thanks!

-------------

Edit: The payment is over 10k and not 1k, Hugefiles are correct!

Last edited:
@roxdownloads - First, all of your downloads are Tier 3, and all of them are small files, so this assumption is correct.
Second, if you take a look at the rates we provide, you got exactly what should be given to TIER 3 traffic downloads.
See, that we pay per 10k downloads, there is your confusion.
If you would like to get better rates, you only need to produce more downloads from better tier countries, as we are making our earnings from ads, we can't pay the same for Tier 1 and Tier 3 countries, we need to earn the funds to be able to pay you in a timely manner as we always do for a year now!

@bratt - You are now a Silver member! Good luck!! :D :D

@leooglobe - Generate 1000 downloads per day to be able to qualify to the premium membership levels and we would love to upgrade you!

@Throwbacks - You are now a Silver member! Good luck! :D :D

We are now promoting the use of our EMBED system given improved rates for the EMBED videos!

If you are a HUGE uploader, with GOOD traffic (Tier 1 / Tier 2) Contact us to get AMAZING RATES!!

We will provide you with special rates, if you can generate enough downloads, and great service for all!

So Sorry HugeFiles, but I think of stoping your service :(

Too many problems every time, and when remote uploads work, it's very slow and many times it only gives failed :(
Also working for 6 months now, and still on $14 :(

I hope you can find a solution for this, otherwise I'm gone

But still :friends:

@Soapalien - First of all, even if you are on 14$ we will be glad to transfer you the payout you deserve!
Second, we are almost ready to introduce a new revolutionary way of uploading that will give you CRAZY FAST speeds!!
This all will happen really soon, we don't want to be promising anything yet, but if all goes according to plan, next week it will be live!

So, as you said, you are with us for a long time... stay a little longer to enjoy our new and improved service and soon NEW and IMPROVED UPLOAD speeds!!

@leooglobe - All you need to do is reach the needed amount of downloads and you will be granted with membership!

Thanks! and good luck! :D

Thanks again dear HugeFiles for your fast reply (y)
I don't worry about payments, or whats so ever, but am very sick of uploads that fail every time :(
Sometimes I try to upload files 5 time, to get a link, and when I don't get it I post on several sites with other links

I will wait till next week, and keep posting your links, and also will promote them, but please sort it out so free users can download the files without any problem?

and can you give me a silver or gold account again, till things are working great, like you said?

Kind Regards :handshake::friends:

i also waiting for your announcement, please beta test everything and then announce because if again any fult occurs means, it will reduce your reputation.

if possible add a small note in top of your download page, so user will understood, and they know the reason for slowness otherwise they close in second and that will create a bad impression in their mind

what happen with your servers three days , Im leave pc on 12 hours UPLOADING , alwys my files drop 18% - 89% :facepalm:

please fix you servers or I will change PPD host :teeth:

Hey Guys,

We are working hard to improve the upload, it's a matter of days before you can enjoy our new and improved upload system!
Also, the video player bug will be resolved soon enough.

IF YOU ARE A HUGE UPLOADER - LET US KNOW! WE CAN PROVIDE WITH AMAZING PPD RATES FOR UPLOADERS WITH MORE THEN 1000 DOWNLOADS PER DAY!

Good luck to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back