HugeFiles.net - PPD / PPS (50%) New and improved

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the rates. I am sure you knew them when you signed up. So why are you complaining now?

To make it a little more simple for you:

Hugefiles (Filecloud, Jumbo): Instant download (with reasonable speed) without waiting supported by ads (some have more, some have less).

Uploaded, Rapidgator etc: Waiting time, 1 file per hour, jerking methods to get to buy you a premium (eg 'At the moment all the slots are filled, only premium downloads are possible').

As a downloader where would you rather download from?

What do you mean by just can't compare ? Its really not good right now :( @ sniffdog

So you are not going to look into my pm @ HugeFiles

@boyriot -
wj-silver.jpg

Good luck!
thanks a lot! :smokin:

Got this message in my FF and Chrome Browser when try access hugefiles :

Software error:

Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28. For help, please send mail to the webmaster (root@localhost), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Please fix this, thanks.

Site has been down for a half hour; no home page, no links work. This is a couple times already this week. My users have to have a reliable connection or they go elsewhere. Thanks in advance to fix again.

Everything is up and running, we've upgraded our main server.

Let us know what you think.

Thanks

Another test made to confirm, speeds are up now!!

Let us know if you would like to enjoy a Silver membership for free!

Good luck to all :D

Last edited:
Sorry for the downtimes we had today.
We changed to bigger + faster + much better server so it took a while to get everything up and running as it should!

Now, You can enjoy a MUCH MUCH faster service - Just give it a try and let us know, how fast do you see our service working.

Good luck to all! :D

If you want a Silver Membership - Just reply on this thread.

Hey guys,

We would love to hear from you how are the speeds you are getting...
Let us know!

And also - If you are new to our service, let us know about it, we would be happy to grant you withyoir own FREE SILVER membership!

Good luck to all :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back