Status
Not open for further replies.

tolik23081999

https://subyshare.com scammer!!!
bad person, as he does not care about the requests webmasters

Hello.
Half a month passed I did not have any sales in my account, even the downloads from premium users disappeared. I want to go back to the tariff plan x2 PPD (PPD only)
my username rocky1984
my email rockybalboa1946@yahoo.com

please add make an opportunity own to change the tariff plan for my account
earlier I could change the tariff plan on my own but now in connection with your innovations I can not do it

Why you have blocked access to technical support for my registered mail account rockybalboa1946@yahoo.com ?, when I create a ticket, the system answers "This help desk is for use by authorized users only", although I'm authorized, please open me access to technical support for the mailbox rockybalboa1946@yahoo.com

ignoring my request for several weeks, you thereby doing worse to yourself since I'm seeing very bad this attitude to myself so I will no longer buy annual premium keys

Last edited:
2 comments
I deleted all two thousand files from the file manager and I stop uploading fresh files to my account and now I will never buy annual premium keys for your file sharing, you behaved like a piggy way when you did not return me to the tariff plan for downloads

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back