Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Blackhat How to use Pinterest for Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

13 comments

There is nothing complicated about Pinterest really, as you need is a Brain and a Common Sense, it can be a great source of traffic for your website, business or anything else, all you need is that little piece of your creativity, good luck
 
A suggestion -

Use price tag in dollar format in description .(a nice price label will appear and also your post will be appeared in gifts section)
 
Hi,

And there I was, wondering at its launch, how could Pinterest be used. I didn’t give it thought long enough apparently. Thanks a lot for sharing :)
I am sure I will learn a lot with this ebook.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

Kw3rLn
Active Member · Joined
Looking for iGaming links? Contact us.
1,893
Messages
413
Reactions
83
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom