How to unban domain from google adsense banned list ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
9 comments
Depends why they were banned actually. There are very less scenarios when your account can be unbanned. Note - Google bans an account and not a domain.

It is possible they applied from a new account from another domain and then use that account to display ads on those forums.

Depends why they were banned actually. There are very less scenarios when your account can be unbanned. Note - Google bans an account and not a domain.

It is possible they applied from a new account from another domain and then use that account to display ads on those forums.

Google also ban domains from showing adsense, as my domain : tv-release.net, I cant show the ads on it

here's tools to check if domain is banned
http://www.isbanned.com/

and those 2 sites, I was sure that their domains were banned, both of them

Thanx :)

Hey this is not Domain issue i analyze your website , i see what ?? > Google penalized your website and removed index , and i sure after some time your website not show in Google Searches.

if your site url banned by adsense so remove all content and make new content
wait some time adsense your site unban
because google was problem with your content not your site url

i forgot the link,but you have to fill out a request page to get unbaned your domain.
but its all depending,why your domain got banned.I got my domain unbaned in less than 10 days.My domain got banned because a malwer,which is placed on my site by hackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back