How to stream Adult videos from another adult website ? Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

'-'

Hello guys,
I have decided to make an adult website alone
Yeah alone thats gonna be quite tough even tough my internet is fast but i don't get enough time
So i had seen many adult websites in this forum via Site reviews section and when i visited it it was a stream from Xvideos, Redtube like sites
So anyone could please help me to get that script. If you could please give me a list of scripts
Thanks to whoever helps me
Regards,
'-'

3 comments
U can try adultembedscript.com - They are now with Wordpress. But they had awesome embed script they stopped selling. LOL! But I have it.. the review copy. I didn't paid for that script so.. if you wants that I won't charge you anything.. but you can try that Wordpress Ember they have now.. that's also cool.

Thanks and good luck.

Or you can just make an easy plugin for custom post types on wordpress for your custom use. There are guides online that makes you do it in a few minutes.

I am also interested, I want to create my own adult tube site with embedded videos. Where can I find more information on the subject?

I did however found a script called tubeace, but would like to look for more options.

Also what type of hosting should I go for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back