Status
Not open for further replies.
12 comments
Get a reseller hosting plan. Get WHMCS / Clientexec / Boxbilling. Promote your business and get customers. Move to VPS/Dedicated Server once you grow big.

NOTE: Web Hosting business requires good webmaster skills and fair knowledge of how the servers / Cpanel / WHM work. So, get yourself trained. You'll find some good informative videos on Youtube.

If you want good Reseller Hosting packages, PM me.

Get a reseller hosting plan. Get WHMCS / Clientexec / Boxbilling. Promote your business and get customers. Move to VPS/Dedicated Server once you grow big.

NOTE: Web Hosting business requires good webmaster skills and fair knowledge of how the servers / Cpanel / WHM work. So, get yourself trained. You'll find some good informative videos on Youtube.

If you want good Reseller Hosting packages, PM me.

I think the hard part is getting new customers and the promotion. Requires a good advertising budget.

I think the hard part is getting new customers and the promotion. Requires a good advertising budget.
Advertising, support & good service will make the difference. Although the most important key for success in any business is 'PATIENCE'. Give your business a year or two. Advertise, grow and provide good service. It will surely grow big enough for you to expand and grow even more.

Well start from a reseller hosting plans, get a reseller hosting plan that offers whmcs or other billing script for free (cheaper and legit way). Start advertising via posting on webhosting forums or Google adwords.

Like many others have said, start with a reseller plan. With a reseller plan you can focus on growing your client base and your business. Setting up a web server is easy enough if you follow some online tutorials. Setting it up correctly for use in a commercial production environment takes a little more practice.

A reseller plan will get you up and walking while you learn to run

The best and easiest way to start your own web hosting company is to become a reseller. It is not as awful as it can seem at the first glance.You do not need to setup primary infrastructure, build support center and support team, Buying own servers, creating web hosting environment and invest big amount of money.

2nd option will be buying a own server ,you Can buy a Dedicated server , and use it as shared hosting for multiple clients as well as you can create multiple VPS account on same dedicated server the sell those servers to your clients.

Hello mervinlasting,

Let us know which type of server (shared, VPS, Dedicated ) you would like to resell so that we can give you the basic tips for the same. Further I can say that reselling the Dedicated server can give you good business.

Thanks
Calvin K
Sales Team
Redswitches

If you don't have experience hosting, it will be better to start from reselling. When you will have more experience and money, you can open your own hosting. I think it will be hard at first without experience, but when you will be a resseller you will be do the half of the work, not everything at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back