How To Run A File Server On Your Own Connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJboutit

Here is a really easy way to run a file server on your own connection check out this program WWW File Share Pro - Share files between Windows and other operating system: Mac OS X, Linux, iOS, Android
If you a using a router you will need to portforward this program your router. Just install the program and change a few setting and ready to go you will be up and running in under 15min. Trial version server disconnects every 30min lame that is not log enough to test out this program. Here are a few suggestion I have to help get better use you need to have a min of 1mb true upload speed I am not talking about speed test and you should have a min of 1.5tb space free if you have less space then max upload size should be max of 500mb. You can add a custom html to this program I do not really know what it would change if it is for a home page main page or the whole template not sure.

Link to my server to test it out http://98.194.164.3:8080/

I have tired all other file servers and they really suck this is the best one and easiest to setup. Only thing I do not like about this program is you can not set thumbnail preview for images

5 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back