Status
Not open for further replies.

lekham1

As I said on title one of my site backup on comcure, now after DDos attack I have to start from scratch..
anyone know or experienced? how to restore backup from comcure [Its a zip file contains sql of 10mb]

I installed same themes, plugins[not activated yet], please suggest or share a link how to do?

Thanks

6 comments
You don't have it on their site? From what I read they have a rewind button in your account login that will restore your site to a previous date.

If not open the zip file in a temp folder on your home computer and see if the contents are a backup of your root or public folders.

Currently they are not supporting DB restore, "[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Sans]You would need to download your backup and then ask your host to do the restoration from their end. "[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Sans][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Sans]But unfortunately my host is not supportive, they take 2 days to reply n saying[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Sans] [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Sans]"after DDos attack we given temporary node, wait for 2 more days and we will try our best to restore"[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Sans]
?Thought i give a shot once
[/FONT]

What is in the contents of that zip file? If it is a sql file then you can do restore va phpmyadmin in the cpanel.

Or try bigdump or mysqldumper. Both are online and free.

Yes sql it is.. tried using backup wizard from cpanel selected mysql database, but no use.. at the end dumb completed not showing..
I try to use those..

If you can't get them to work, you can pm me the cpanel login and backup file name with the location of the file on your site and I will restore it for you if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back