How to protect my idea from stealing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medow7

Hello every one:

I have an idea for a new 2 websites that work together.

The first website will provide a free service to his members while i use the second site to get profit from the first site.

The problem now is i will hire some developer to make those sites, but how can i be sure that the developer will not steal my idea and make his own sites using my idea.

How to protect my idea from been stolen by that developer?

Thanks.

Last edited:
11 comments
Hello every one:

The first website will provide a free service to his members while i use the second site to get profit from the first site.

The problem now is i will hire some developer to make those sites, but how can i be sure that the developer will not steal my idea and make his own sites using my idea.

Thanks.

iron-clad contract with non-disclosure agreement... will help but wont stop it. a thief will always be a thief

The only real option to protect your idea is to get it patented,

NDA etc, will just allow the developer to not talk about it, but he can still make a parallel software for himself and use it for commercial purposes.
And what are the chances that other people wont think of it themselves ?

Tardemark your company first, then promote in advertisement that website is coming soon in this way u have valid reason to case the thief , if things go wrong...

If you are using a legitimate developer then you shouldn't face this issue. However they will be very pricy for the type of services they will offer. Should have your idea patented and trademarked if you dont want any hassle....This too is very expensive.

Hello every one:

Thanks.
there is no 100% way to protect your idea(s).But if you are too afraid to realize it then think of the result.Yeah the result is big 0:heiligenschein: Better take you chances

You can convery them to sign digital papers to not to steal idea and code of your website or application.This way you can prevent your idea to be copied in anyway.

i had some quetion on my mind .. thanks for asking it

and thanks to you guys and please more ideas !!

i think working with company is the key ! but very expensive !

Working with companies is expensive but you can be sure they will not steal your ideas.

In the other side you should find a developer or programmer who dont have his own projects, i mean somebody who works for a company and his only job is to be a programmer.

Developer with own projects used to search all the time ideas

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back