Status
Not open for further replies.

mrnice

hi,

i am new here but i already learn so much. i just get my line upgraded with extremely high upload and was wondering how can i profit of it? i see people do it before but that was with megaupload time.

Now which host can i use please?

Please don't flame/insult me as i know caring is sharing but i just need some extras income as the monthly just not enough anymore if your family and everything come dropping on you.

I don't need pity, but just put me on the right path or any honest advices.

Also i have lot of good domains and was wondering if i can find here some partners here? but as i said am new and noone likes new?(people treat new in every forums i go to bad, dunno about here yet)

thanks

7 comments
Honest Advice: Too much work for too little pay. Try doing some freelance jobs online if you have any skill. Uploading pays well for some people here but they've been around a long time and know the scene well enough to know the who,where,when, and why ;) Gl

To be honest there isn't much to be made in the field these days. Maybe offer a service of some sorts or like people have mentioned PPD programs and spread your links!

I'd suggest avoiding anything with copyright issues. But the scene does more than just that. Plenty of abandonware and items without copyright.

Or if you wanted nothing shady, offer a backup/restore service, that could gain some ground for local businesses to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back