How to monetize "Movie" related website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twitt

Hello all,

My website about movies (watching movies online) is now ranked in top 3 for a very searched keyword in non-english language. So I am getting thousands of traffic everyday for almost 3 weeks. Currently I didn't show any adsense Ads because it's against rules to place them on my website.

My question is : Is there any way to monetize my website? and How to do that?

Every answer would be welcomed.

Thank you
Twitt

29 comments
can share with me your movie site? i'm running such site too and looking for ideas on traffic and monetizing.
maybe you can review my site at the below thread?

http://www.wjunction.com/88-site-reviews/180985-review-afdah-com.html

Hello all,

My website about movies (watching movies online) is now ranked in top 3 for a very searched keyword in non-english language. So I am getting thousands of traffic everyday for almost 3 weeks. Currently I didn't show any adsense Ads because it's against rules to place them on my website.

Thank you
Twitt

$3-$4 eCPM is for which ad formats? Popunders?
I'm averaging $2 eCPM only using popads.net popunders and my main traffic is from the US and PH.

I will suggest you to try some good networks like edomz and infolinks They pay really well ( $3-4p eCPM). When you don't want to use adsense, use multiple networks to monetize your sites. Movies niches are good for popunders as well.

Hello all,

Thanks for replying in my thread, actually I tried infolinks but they refused my request because my website language isn't supported by them. I never thought about Netflix but there is an problem, in my country not to much people want to pay to watch a movie, they want something free, so Netflix isn't really good idea.

I jointed clickpoint but I am thinking to try Popads?

If anyone have experience with monetizing Movie sites, please write here.

Ont only adsense

Hello all,

Thank you
Twitt

Not only adsense there may ways to monetize your traffic , first observe traffics from which countries. These use CPA offers.

Come check us out to monetize your mobile traffic! We accept non-optimized to mobile sites as well.

CPV/popunders. One of the highest eCPM in the mobile industry. 100% fill-rates

Mobicow team

What about Propellerads? Have anyone tried them?

I really do not know where to start earning some bucks, my website is ranked #2 on Google for a specified keyword and it's getting more than 2k unique visitors but isn't monetized!

Any ideas?

The best way to earn from your stream website [premuim account will be offer]

Hello,

i will give you the best way, i am the manager of the big palteform Exashare.com, with this platform you can earm more and more money with you videos that you will upload on our platform, so if you want to sart with us just send me a private message or contact me on my Email:
zakjohnson55@gmail.com
we Have a promotion and i will give a premuim accout for free so Why should I use ExaShare?

Whenever you need to send a file that is too large for e-mail, ExaShare can help. If you need secure remote storage capacity for off-site backups, ExaShare offers solutions for you. If you want to access personal data from a variety of computers and don't want to carry around a USB stick, ExaShare is a perfect way of doing so.

thks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back