How to make money

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdharshraj

Hey guys i am new here and i wanna start my own online business like proxy seller, or rdp seller or anything so that i can make money.
Any Good ideas guys ... thanks in advance.

7 comments
I have some experience of VPS selling. And i want to start a proxy selling business or RDP selling business am i going in a right direction ? :cursing:

I have some experience of VPS selling. And i want to start a proxy selling business or RDP selling business am i going in a right direction ? :cursing:

If you have skills of attracting ppl to website than you can easily get money on it. Like adsense , bing, yahoo, popcahs and so on. The marketing business is the most profitable fast and needs less investments.

You're asking the wrong question. You said you have exp on vps selling. Why you just aren't looking for vps to resell? Go find what you could sell, maybe create a website and start selling it. Done! You're making your money.

Free proxy servers usually get a ton of traffic. Simply monetize that traffic with Adsense and that should make you enough money to invest in affiliate marketing for instance

Free proxy servers usually get a ton of traffic. Simply monetize that traffic with Adsense and that should make you enough money to invest in affiliate marketing for instance

I also think that it is better to deliver free proxy and earn advertising. Perhaps not only Adsense, but something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back