how to make money from an adult site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

osidosi

what methods to make money from a blog with 10K daily traffic? there has to be something that can be done as little traffic but extra revenue. what are your methods?

25 comments
what methods to make money from a blog with 10K daily traffic? there has to be something that can be done as little traffic but extra revenue. what are your methods?

Hey Osidosi what is the vertical for the traffic you're planning to monetize?
Also does it consist out of 1 traffic type or multiple? Social? Seo?
Important to diversify here in order to determine strategy & audience.
Any demographics you have would also be nice.
Let me know happy to hear about that.

Let me know you geo and ad format you're going to use and I can pull out some data from our system to let you know the best paying ones. :)
Hi. i found your very great comment here, and i would like your advice on a good paying ad network for my adult site, the site has over 10k hits per day, 90% save traffic is coming from vietnam, hope i will find a good paying advertising company for vietnam traffic. i can use all ad format

Good afternoon, you can easily redirect your traffic to an affiliate program. In my case Dating and Adult traffic I redirect through Datify affiliate program. I already work with them and got a good profit, but the best part is RevShare, my referrals bring me a good profit)))

Last edited by a moderator:
thx guys.. i still using my old methods.

it is link shorteners + some image and video hostings with earning program

no popups, no other ads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back