Status
Not open for further replies.
20 comments
download rl to your desktop, and unzip it, upload it to your directory @your site. open that path in your browser(ex. yourdomain.com/r322/) fill few details, and you can use it ;) pm me if you have any problems, or you want me to install ;)

unrar the rapidleech archive create a folder on your vps then just copy all the file to that folder e.g put the folder name rl then use your browser if you use a domain type the domain/rl you will get a setting page just save it and you are good to go :D

i just have the vps IP..using which i login to the vps..dont know how to get the domain name....

Would be grateful if some1 can do it for me..and some1 trustworthy.....lol

Bump...Installed wamp server...put the rapidleech too..its working...but im still not able to get HF premium service...Please help

Edit..can download as HF free user...But No Premium :(

Thread can be Locked...No success....
But i am thankful to XS123 for giving it a shot...he installed and gave me the url...but it seems some problem with the plugin...and mate became busy...and then http://www.wjunction.com/member.php?u=1749FRuuZO came for rescue and helped too..gave a hf plugin..now i can download as a free user..still no Premium thing...then my dear friend shufol seeing me in trouble ...offered me his RL...great speed...and free for me..so thanks to all these mates and friends for taking interest.

This is why wj is a great place to help and seek help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back