How to increase website traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
32 comments
How Can i increase my website traffic with social Networking ?

Many factors affect your question, give us more details to be able to respond.

- Which topic is your site?
- You have a few or many visits?
- Your users are young or old? Or of all ages?
- You have a Facebook page?

Regards,
Greevid Support Team

With social networking, these are the most common techniques you can use to help boost your site's traffic:
- Timing. It is important to update, share or post on the most convenient time.
- Engage. You don't just update, share or post, you must reply, like, retweet, comment or in short engage.
- Be interesting. Make people notice you.

You can build links by posting articles, social bookmarking, directory submission (on relevant category only), Social Sharing on Google+, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter with relevant Hashtags on key terms. You will saw results in traffic increment after few days.

There are many ways to increase your website traffic by using social media networks. E.g if you promote your site using Facebook, you can share your posts via Groups, pages, or even promote them via comments. This can be great if your fb pages or account have thousands of fans or likes. More friends, more traffic!

regarding social

Social media is a best way to increase audience register now and make more friend and follower and share valuable content and image ....

Try content locking

i tried content locking for tutorials kind of post and it worked good for me. If you are using WordPress use OnePress Social Locker plugin. You can use this plugin to lock your content on your post or website. This will force the visitor to unlock the content by sharing it on Facebook / Twitter / G+s improving social share. This will obviously increase website traffic.

There are n number of ways by which one can increase the website traffic and for all these the basic requirement is that the websites should be hosted on a good server which can hold the load.

1. Get on Twitter. Start following my Twitter tips for beginners. And if it’s not already on your blog, add the “tweet” button to all of your blog posts. It looks like this:

2. Start a Facebook page for your blog. This is a great, additional subscription option for heavy Facebook users, and it can be a means of expanding your platform. I’ve met several new people who “liked” my page and weren’t previously friends with me on Facebook. Visit my Facebook page to see what one looks like.

3. Regularly share your content on Facebook. There are some great tools to help make this easier for you. Encourage your readers to do the same by adding a Facebook “like” or “share” button.

4. Ask others to promote your blog via social bookmarking sites, such as DIGG, Stumbleupon, Reddit, and others. You may occasionally do this yourself, but be careful of doing it repeatedly, as some sites penalize sites with multiple submissions from the same user.

5. Implement social sharing tools on your website. An excellent tool is Flare, which allows you to combine sharing options via Twitter, Facebook, email, and social bookmarking sites into one tool.

6. Use a social-powered commenting tool like Disqus or IntenseDebate.

7. Write catchy headlines that people will want to share. Most people neglect this by posting well-written articles with crappy, nondescript titles.
Don’t do that.

8. Write compelling content. You might be thinking, “Duh,” but I mean that. It has to be really good. Like, better than your average blog.

Post useful contents & blogs on your website, this method takes a lot of time but the result remain for a long time. Social media is the another way to increase traffic, make your website site mobile friendly to load faster. Also you can leave a comment on relevant blog.

There are many ways to increase your website traffic by using social media networks. E.g if you promote your site using Facebook, you can share your posts via Groups, pages, or even promote them via comments. This can be great if your fb pages or account have thousands of fans or likes. More friends, more traffic!
this is the comment what I am looking for/ thank you very much. very useful for me and for us. maybe...

To increase traffic on a site off page SEO technique is good. i like to do link building and in this process i use Forums,blogs and social sites because all these techniques give me lot of traffic and ranking.

To increase traffic on a site off page SEO technique is good. i like to do link building and in this process i use Forums,blogs and social sites because all these techniques give me lot of traffic and ranking.

you can vouch a trusted guy to make me a link building service ?

plz PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back