How to increase the key followers on instagram?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The growing hype for Instagram is changing both media and business models, so i do want to ask you if you have experience in managing a Insta business profile in which you sell something to people who are interested in the product or service?
I have small local coffee shop and of course it has an instagram, but most of the follower are multicultural and there are less from my country, especially from my city.
My question is how can i gain more followers from my area, where should i post, do i need paid advertising?
Share your experience with Instagram business profiles or shops.

3 comments
No, you don't need paid advertising.
I have an Instagram business profile and do free advertising. I upload my business images on Instagram through Gramblr64 v2.9.150 and Gramblr gives me the opportunity for free liking my images when I earn coins. While adding likes, it allows me to get likes from users near me and many users follow me. Ultimately, I gain more followers from my area. If you follow my tactics, then you can achieve more followers from your area.

There are many to increase followers on Instagram ---
1. You can post the quality picture with relevant hashtags
2. You can tag your post with followers to get more engagement of users
3. You can post Like and comment on other users’ photos
4. You can get more likes you can use these hashtags #love, #instagood, #tbt, #photooftheday
5. You can post photos at 2am or 5pm. Research shows these are most effective time to post

The main advantage of official advertising on instagram is that this advertising is targeted. This means that you can independently customize who your ad will be shown to, choose gender, age, country of residence, interests and many other factors. It became possible to collect all these data after the social network bought facebook. Now instagram advertisers have access to all the targeting tools that the Zuckerberg team has created.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back