How to increase DA and Pa of website

Status
Not open for further replies.
15 comments
Is anybody here who is expert and know which steps are required to increase DA and PA of website in short term period ?

DA and PA of your website can be increased fast by getting back links from authority websites out there. Let's say you have a blog.

There are some already popular and well known authority blogs out there like Neilpatel, shoutmeloud, and many of them.

If you get backlinks from these authority websites, it will skyrocket your DA and PA because google will start to see your website as nice as their own too.

Getting backlinks from other websites, will increase your DA and PA too, but gradually. Again. Creating great contents is a good way to gradually increase your PA and DA.

How long people stay on the page and how often the page is visited is what increases PA . So if you write interesting content, that people can bookmark and will want to reference later, you are likely to get good PA faster.

A typical example of these type of contents are lists, top tens, and stuffs like that. I hope this helped a bit.

DA and PA of your website can be increased fast by getting back links from authority websites out there. Let's say you have a blog.

There are some already popular and well known authority blogs out there like Neilpatel, shoutmeloud, and many of them.

If you get backlinks from these authority websites, it will skyrocket your DA and PA because google will start to see your website as nice as their own too.

Getting backlinks from other websites, will increase your DA and PA too, but gradually. Again. Creating great contents is a good way to gradually increase your PA and DA.

How long people stay on the page and how often the page is visited is what increases PA . So if you write interesting content, that people can bookmark and will want to reference later, you are likely to get good PA faster.

A typical example of these type of contents are lists, top tens, and stuffs like that. I hope this helped a bit.

thanks

Thanks this guide was great!

indeed. nice suggestion

n

The main thing is you have to keep a proper balance of your On-page and Off-page SEO techniques. Higher DA and PA will boost your chances of ranking higher in search engine result pages (SERPS) and getting more organic traffic.

Try to create backlinks from High-authority websites, and it should be relevant. The quality backlink will help you to improve the Domain Authority of your website. And Quality content with proper inbound and outbound links will help you to improve your Page Authority.

These are prevalent and effective techniques. Try to do these and follow Google algorithm always.

great explanation, thnx

To improve your website PA and DA, you can do these things --
1. Post content on high PA, DA sites like WordPress, Weebly etc
2. Upload a video on YouTube and share it Dailymotion and Vimeo
3. Join dofollow forum
4. Join social media sites to sharing video and content

The main idea is to get backlinks from other domains and pages with high DA and PA. Ideally you should get these backlinks from the websites which are related to your niche and you shouldn't rush when getting backlinks. You should be getting links at slow and steady pace.

I can help you increase your da and ta Within two to three weeks no problem, within that time frame I have gotten sites from 0 to 60 + moz main Authority, 50+DR and 30+ Tf/Cf

Moz Ahrefs and Majestic are my bitches ;-)

If you need help, Skype me @ ronnie.hokanson

What you really want, if you're looking to boost your DA quickly, is a ton of (what I refer to as) "universally relevant links" - links from very high authority (DA 93-99) sites that could easily be considered relevant to any niche. I have been perfecting a formula to do just what it is you're looking for - and in my last 5 sites in a row, I have been able to, within 14-30 days without fail, raise my Moz DA to 50+, my Ahrefs DR to 30+ and my TF/CF to 20+ (all three).

In all cases, I saw enormous increases in ranking keywords (jumping from 1-9 keywords to 250-280 ranking kw) and with it, a huge boost in organic traffic.

From there, THEN you scale your hyper-relevant links....It's been working wonders for me...I'm thinking of offering it as a service

skype me ronnie.hokanson

What you really want, if you're looking to boost your DA quickly, is a ton of (what I refer to as) "universally relevant links" - links from very high authority (DA 93-99) sites that could easily be considered relevant to any niche. I have been perfecting a formula to do just what it is you're looking for - and in my last 5 sites in a row, I have been able to, within 14-30 days without fail, raise my Moz DA to 50+, my Ahrefs DR to 30+ and my TF/CF to 20+ (all three).

In all cases, I saw enormous increases in ranking keywords (jumping from 1-9 keywords to 250-280 ranking kw) and with it, a huge boost in organic traffic.

From there, THEN you scale your hyper-relevant links....It's been working wonders for me...I'm thinking of offering it as a service

skype me ronnie.hokanson
Pm me your offer if accept adult site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back