Status
Not open for further replies.
@rko Don't act with girls like you act in the CB.

@SamX You have been here for maybe a month dude, how can you make a statement like that about trolling after such a short period of time here.

That would be like me calling you an "Asshole" when I do not even know you.

You have a terrible mindset if you want a 'love life'. By the context in which you wrote all of that, you just want to get your dick wet. If that's the case, just improvise when you meet a chick. Make the conversation about her, and throw in some gentleman-esque gestures and you'll be hitting it all night.

If you just want to find a girl that is good for you and can really be your girlfriend, there is lots of good advice here. It's important to be yourself when you're looking for a serious relationship because you want her to fall for you and not for who you pretend to be.

But there is a balance. You should try to show a girl the best parts of you at first and after she starts to like you, then you confess to things you don't like about yourself and she will like that. Girls often feel that guys don't want to tell them about themselves -- that whole stereotype that men are stoic and don't share their feelings. So if you wait a bit and then do, it can be very attractive.

Really, though, it depends on the kind of girl that you want. I like a little bit of romance, but a guy who brings me flowers or whatever all of the time seems like a push-over and can come across as desperate. I like it when guys can be nice to me, but tease me, too.

Just don't be desperate or try to hard. It's a really big turn-off.

OK, Maybe I miss understood so I'm very sorry.

Not new here, I have another acc that I can't access, Username: SMLMATS

Well, my opening line is alway: "Heyy girl, want some juice?" :sun:
Kidding offcourse... :P

Just be yourself and talk to her! 8-)
Also, don't be an ass to her, and treat her with respect.

Girls don't mind that a guy is a bit out of shape (they won't fall for a guy that weighs more than a fire truck) :P
I've seen plenty of hot girls with ugly guys (honest to god) (not saying you're ugly - I just don't know - it just to say that they don't go for looks only, but also the inside)

Also, some humor helps a lot, no sarcasm B-)

-Never miss a chance to talk to her
-don't be too vulgar
-don't always talk about fights
-If you have a good friend (boy) allow him to tell more and more about you (you know what i mean ;) )
-Gifts will help
- Know more about her Tastes, and act accordingly

result :
hey i guess, i'm in L<3ve with u (y)

Girl is not another breed you see. Just be the person you are and its up to the next person whether she/he likes you or not.
You can't really force anyone to like you. If you pretend to be someone right now and manage to impress the person, you are going to get back to your natural behavior sooner or later and then that person won't be there for you.

-Never miss a chance to talk to her
-don't be too vulgar
-don't always talk about fights
-If you have a good friend (boy) allow him to tell more and more about you (you know what i mean ;) )
-Gifts will help
- Know more about her Tastes, and act accordingly

result :
hey i guess, i'm in L<3ve with u (y)

Agree with you! (y)

There isn't exact tutorial for that as not every girl is the same.

Some girls are shy, other outgoing, some are up for 1 night stand and such. That's why you should talk to her, see what she likes, then you can see if you like her and adjust.

You can't have a plan for that. Be yourself, sure, sometimes try to impress her but don't make a fool out of yourself.

Tell little about yourself and her,like how does she react when she sees you or you gonna meet her.,how do you look..bla...bla..
Add as much info as possible :),
so that i can suggest how you can you impress her <3 .
P.SI have suggested some of my friends on impressing girls and they really worked out thought i am single<3 ! Now its you pal ;)

I told you as a man married with 5 years.

ıf you do not like those below, NEVER MARRY

1) If you do not like she calls you at anytime and at any place
2) If you do not want to give an explanation to anyone when you come back
at late night
3) If you like to go outside at anytime or call your friends
4) If you do not like romantic songs and movies
5) If you want marriage sex everyday sex and blowups

NEVER AND EVER MARRY WITH SOMEONE

Even if I do not have a kid till now (no time for it, heavy work + job of my wife)

marriage is a dissaster for a FREEMAN.

but if you are henpecked one, or like sitting on couch, watch tv
, bear, watch soccer at hometv system, visit friends when she give you permission.

yes marry as soon as possible to make more insufferable life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back