Status
Not open for further replies.

rko

Banned
Banned
So here it is guys, no trolling plz :/ i'm serious

i'm going to share an important part of my life something which i have never shared with anyone before but i think internet is the place where i can actually share these stuffs and at the same time i can stay anonymous

well i'm failing really badly at love life i just can't manage to get any girl to be my gf i would love if you guys can share your tips and tricks on how to impress a girl that she fell in love with me so deeply that we can live our life together forever

i need help here knowing that this is the place i can get help from 100s of members at the same time so i created this thread out of desperation

looking forward to hear from you guys

i know you guys can help me

your rko :(

60 comments
I met a girl on the internet yesterday, I have known her for 6 years, well, 6 years in August.

I was pretty nervous that she wouldn't turn up at the train station because it was over a 2 hour journey to get to her town. When I saw her it was amazing. We spent about 7 hours just lying down holding each other.

I have had the chance to get with girls and have sex with them in the past (I didn't have sex btw) but it was with girls who meant nothing to me, who didn't appeal to me in the slightest, albeit one was attractive but she was too loose with herself and she was in a relationship. I found that looking for a girl is probably the worst feeling ever, when you go out of your way to find someone, it just builds your hopes up to get knocked down.

I know it has been said many of times, but everyone will find their special person as long as they wait, it's definitely no good going with a girl and getting serious if you don't even know her very well or if you just want a girlfriend.

I have heard you speak si think u goto a uni as u sounded big
and why dont girls like u aaa i dont know maybe u try to hard its better to be friendly not to try to hard ie the best marriages are based of friendship so its best to make a good friend dont act like a "tharki" like most guys do act like a gentlemen and always be polite and kind and when u are friends with them be funny or whatever u can say
So the end of the story is that u cant find love that easily / and girl that easily first u need a friend then the relationship follows

Last edited:
Confidence confidence confidence.
That's all that matters. REALLY!

I've seen the ugliest fuckers alive get loads of girls just because they had tons of confidence.

It's all a matter of mindset. If you can display confidence, girls will love you.

Yeah, I agree with tut2tut as well. I had never felt more relaxed when I was with her, everything came naturally, it was amazing.

1. Don't try too hard, don't really bother thinking will you fail or not, go for friendship always.
2. Don't stress about fails, world is an ocean of chicks.
3. Be yourself.
4. Be gentleman.
5. Be romantic (flowers, candies, apple, sunset)
6. Always try to get your first date in some natural environment, like park, walking by the river. Natural environment will influence you in behaving more relaxed.

(those NEVER failed on me :) )

There is no universal thing that can impress girl, except your own behavior. You don't need supertalents, superwallet or similar...

It is a natural process, if there's hormones exchange in the air, it will happen.
So, everything is in finding perfect hormones match.
Not something that you can influence consciously.

Last edited:
First of all "be yourself"...Now many people here suggested that.But none thought what is yourself?Are you a geek?stay home with your mom?dont have friends?dont go out?do you have girls friends?

You have to sit and think what might hold you back in such things.

I met a girl on the internet yesterday, I have known her for 6 years, well, 6 years in August.

I was pretty nervous that she wouldn't turn up at the train station because it was over a 2 hour journey to get to her town. When I saw her it was amazing. We spent about 7 hours just lying down holding each other.

I have had the chance to get with girls and have sex with them in the past (I didn't have sex btw) but it was with girls who meant nothing to me, who didn't appeal to me in the slightest, albeit one was attractive but she was too loose with herself and she was in a relationship. I found that looking for a girl is probably the worst feeling ever, when you go out of your way to find someone, it just builds your hopes up to get knocked down.

I know it has been said many of times, but everyone will find their special person as long as they wait, it's definitely no good going with a girl and getting serious if you don't even know her very well or if you just want a girlfriend.

Hey i am bored can u show her pics 8-)

041c50709a.jpg

Bypassing all the trollers and trolling...

Go with what tut2tut said, talk to girls, don't act as boyfriend or someone who is looking for a gf but act like someone who appreciates girls and respects them.

Be a FRIEND.

@humor, I'll never understand how you got to be a Mod when you troll that much.

lol wtf, when did i troll :| You clearly dont understand difference btw trolling and normal statements.

Ps...Use the yellow button at the bottom left corner of any post & some of the green or red ones would check if its trolling & would act upon it if needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back