How to hide iframe src url?

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 comments
You cant, you need to provide a url some how to the iframe. You could use JavaScript to load url after page loads but you still can find the url when you hit inspect element

You cant, you need to provide a url some how to the iframe. You could use JavaScript to load url after page loads but you still can find the url when you hit inspect element
Do you have good knowledge in javascript? cause I found a code that uses the blob property to hide youtube link. The source is here https://www.nodejsauto.com/2020/08/iframe-where-src-what-is-blob.html. I followed the tutorial but the code doesn't output correctly. I believe they source code they provided has a typo in it but I don't know how to fix it as I'm not familiar with js

Do you have good knowledge in javascript?
You dont need to be an expert to understand how iframe works. All you can do is try to obscure the link as much as you want. But when someone does Right click on you obscure iframe they will get the url ond the html inside the iframe url.
That is how the browser and the html is designed.

How to obscure?
You could try using JS to load iframe after a specific button click. Make an iframe inside an iframe but it will be easy to overcome

You could use htaccess to load target domain on a 404 error on set image filename & call the image in CSS somewhere.
But some people would figure it out.

Is there any tricks to hide the iframe src url from page view & inspect tools?
x.php
<?php

echo file_get_contents('link');
?>
html:

<iframe src="x.php"/>

(might not work might work depending on what u iframing but u got the idea also u need a server that support php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back