How to get traffic without SEO and Google?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce_LEE

Hello all, can anyone please tell me how can i get traffic from google+,reddit,fb?
or any other source to get traffic to my wwebsite..

50 comments
Social Bookmarking is another great way of promoting your website. Submit your latest blog posts and pages to the most popular bookmarking sites, like StumbleUpon, Digg, Delicious, Reddit, etc. Search engines really like these types of sites because the content on these sites is updated very frequently.
You should be very careful while doing this and you must properly handle the tags which are very essential to broadcast your news on a wide area network. This may increase your website traffic based on how effectively you have participated.

The method I mentioned above still active and valid in 2017. You don't need to do SEO or depend on Google much. Try all free Social media networks.

SEO and Google are free methods. Without them, you can use paid methods (paid traffic) such as : Google Adwords, GDN, Solo ads, Facebook ads, banner ads,...

If you are ready to pay then Google Adwords is the best option. With Google Adwords you can bring huge targeted traffic. It is the best way to bring traffic to your site without SEO and hard working. But the most important thing is to use it effectively. Here is a complete guide on Google Adwords with step by step procedure The Bold Google Adwords Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back