Separate names with a comma.
How to get more traffic to my website?
These are some common methods of getting more traffic:
Mix It Up
Write Irresistible Headlines
Pay Attention to On-Page SEO
Target Long-Tail Keywords
Start Guest Blogging
Invite Others to Guest Blog on Your Site
make back links to your site it is the best way to get search engine traffic promote your site related keywords
Since I do SEO for my site, my traffic comes organically.
Second will be from referral sites like social media and mirror sites.
I suggest you start blogging for your business and then take advantage of using social media and share it there.
If you are just a newcomer, I believe that you will understand that traffic won't come naturally. You must do SEO to bring your result to top, or run campaign in social media network.
SEO Services may help
We're providing services for social media promotions and SEO services. We can promote it with YouTube search engine, and Google search engine. It will include making backlinks, adding subscribers, views to your videos,traffic to your website etc. We'll follow a complete plan and can promote it to higher extent.
Please let me know if you are interested. Also we can talk on my Skype --Socialhitlikes
Traffic is the hardest part. One thing to realize now is traffic doesn't build itself. You really have to get out there and earn it. It becomes harder when your site allows adult content, because then you're running into human moral issues. It really depends on the person.
1) Social networks are all the craze. That's where people are. You really should have an account for your site on all major networks. You're going to want to find groups that will allow you to post links and meet people.
2) Twitter. I have a golden rule for using twitter. NEVER waste a tweet. Every tweet should use at least 2-3 popular hash tags. If you don't know, hashtags link your tweet to the hastag conversation. Not using a single hashtag is a waste of a tweet. Tagless tweets only go to your followers. Thus, my rule, never waste a tweet.
3) You don't have to go it alone. We're going to talk about promoters in the next paragraph.
You would be surprised what $30 bucks will do on a freelance site. Post that you're looking for legitimate reviews and social network promoters. In the sense of reviews, check that they have an established profile with an avatar. Pay someone to promote your twitter and web link to everyone they come across. Ask for image proof, and links to where they've shared it. Give them the money. If you can space say $60 every payday for YouTube comments, and url sharing, you might surprised. When doing this make sure that the promoters are within your target audience the best you can.
If you CAN spend money on promotion you might want to consider treating yourself once a year. See who will do the most for 2-500 dollars or more depending on what you can afford. There's tons of consultants and paid promoting companies that can help if you have enough.
That's about it. It's really about telling the world.
1. Create content. Place original quality content on your site. This will make people want to actually view your website and come back again for more information.
2. Exchange links with other sites. This increases your visibility on the web and the more sites that link to yours the higher you will rank in the search engines.
3. Submit articles to article directories. This will give you the chance to publish your content on other sites and it will provide a one way link to your site.
4. Blogging. Start a blog on your site and also respond to other websites blogs to get your name out there and establish credibility.
The best way to get more traffic to the site is using autosurfers like otohits and hitleap. I allways get more visitors to my website, using this method .
Learn some White Hat SEO Basics, and start implementation on your website. Make quality backlinks and focus more on good content.
The best way is through SEO and SMO.
One of the best ways to increase traffic to your website is to use social media channels to promote your content. Twitter is ideal for short, snappy (and tempting) links, whereas Google+ promotion can help your site show up in personalized search results and seems especially effective in B2B niches. If you’re a B2C product company, you might find great traction with image-heavy social sites like Pinterest and Instagram.
Content is the king, if you have a content which attracts user..it will automatically drive traffic to your website, you will not have to work hard for the SEO after that, but if you have duplicated content that will not give you fair results, I am sharing my experience, i had a client who runs a news website. He was posting around 20 news articles per day, all of them were rephrased (not original content) and he was doing since years. But they hired a proper content writer and write the news in their own words which brings them engagement/traffic to their website.
You need to look into Search Engine Marketing.
This is made up of
1) PPC: the sponsored adverts to the side of Google / Yahoo / Live search
2) SEO: The organic results or main results in the middle of Google / Yahoo / Live search
PPC is a quick fix and great for transactional products. SEO is more long term but also great for traffic. Both are great and need to be integrated.
I’m not just recommending these services because we provide them. The reality is most people use Google when searching for products and services. You need to be in the results to get traffic. Click here for more info.
The best way is to create a blog start posting content regularly and then share it on social media spaces regularly.
you should promote your website on google as well as create high quality link
start backlinking for your site do blogcoments,articlesposting,classifieds etc.
The basic answer is that you may never move up in rankings. No matter how much you pay or how many directories you're in, it's still up to the google and yahoo algorithmic gods. It sounds like you're doing things right, just be patient and hope for the best.
You need to write unique content with relevant keywords. If u do it, you will get more attention from Google.