Status
Not open for further replies.
20 comments
Submit articles to EzineArticles, do some Keyword Research first and find uncompetitive keywords to target in your article.

Find out which keywords have potential for pushing them (these are when the competition is as low as possible in the market but also others, you just have to check e.g. with google analytics or webmaster tools).

And if you found the right ones, start optimizing your board / forum with these keywords! And if you backlink your page use these keywords and the high potential keywords, too.

Hope I could help.

Cheers.

Submit articles to EzineArticles, do some Keyword Research first and find uncompetitive keywords to target in your article.
Honestly, isn't Eza dead now? It's traffic is just.. dropping and dropping. Of course it might work on certain untapped niches but I'm just talking about the overall thing.

@OP - post on dofollow blogs/forums/relevant websites. Also, you can post on nofollow blogs as well to just make ur backlinks look "natural". Last but not the least, u can buy scrapebox. Ultimate link harvester.

Article Submission
Forum Signatures
Forum Profile
Blog Commenting
Social Bookmarking
Directory Submission
Video Submission
Press Releases

Anyone know how to get legit google backlinks?

Blackhat or whitehat , if you know something and liked to share please do so :)

Best way to get google backlink is go to the webmaster forums/ analytic forums etc offered by google and post ur comments etc. It allows you to add your site url.
Be careful, dont add ur url whr it is not allowed....

Well i have used social bookmarking,do follow blog commenting,article submission,Directory submission,Press release,e.t.c

Well i recommend you to go for only white hat tactics and avoid black hat tactics.If you use any of these following*Blackhat SEO Techniques, chances are more for your website to disappear from SERP results soon or later.I have considered important ways for link building such as guest blogging,article submission, forum posting, social networking and bookmarking,directory submission,Press release, video submission,do follow blog commenting,link baiting,RSS feed and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back