Status
Not open for further replies.

MediaStar

Hello guys, any 1 know how to fix this error?

TAfwO.png

11 comments
Can you explain a bit?
I suppose you are trying to view a old format of an excel file on the different Microsoft excel package, or the encoding has the problem.

What did you do to get that error?
What's the file format?
What are the contents (supposed to be on it) ?

Can you explain a bit?
I suppose you are trying to view a old format of an excel file on the different Microsoft excel package, or the encoding has the problem.

What did you do to get that error?
What's the file format?
What are the contents (supposed to be on it) ?

its .xls extension, btw i got back this file after using recovering apps to get my data after accidently delete my partition but sad when i tried to open it its like excel cant read it. maybe some one can help me fix this error? here is the original file

http://www.mediafire.com/?2mdbkf966wb7cdu

its .xls extension, btw i got back this file after using recovering apps to get my data after accidently delete my partition but sad when i tried to open it its like excel cant read it. maybe some one can help me fix this error? here is the original file

http://www.mediafire.com/?2mdbkf966wb7cdu
Hmm, so you recovered a deleted file. In that case, most of the files get corrupted/ or is already corrupted. You can't do anything for it as far as i know.

I downloaded your file, it is indeed corrupted.

That does look completely knackered now to be honest.
That's the problem with recovering deleted files... Sometimes your lucky, sometimes your not.
It seems that although you have been able to recover your file, it has become corrupted, and therefore gone.
I'm pretty sure there is no way of fixing that now.

If you had just deleted that file, and nothing else, then you would of had a better chance of recovering it successfully without corruption, but as you deleted an entire partition, that's just to much data... and therefore corruptions will happen.

I donwload ure file... its not an excel file.

This looks like a folder (probably a compressed folder) that had diferent information and programs mostly about phones (for example a Nokia Wap Tool Kit)

Looks like you do something with phones because it had info on many brands (Sanyo, Motorola, Philips, Sony, etc...)

The recovery probably couldnt reconstruct this archive so it just bundled bits and pieces of whatever it got into this file.

Does it ring any bell?

[FONT=Calibri, serif]Microsoft Excel is a well known spreadsheet application that stores data like tables, texts, date format, numerical, hyperlinks, texts, unique code etc. in Excel sheet. There are many reasons due to which these files get damaged and user face problems. RecoveryFix for Excel Recovery is the best tool that resolves all issues and gets back your all data from corrupt MS Excel file.
[/FONT]

http://www.recoverexcel.org

[FONT=Calibri, serif]Thanks
[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back