Status
Not open for further replies.

desizone

hello
is any one know how to know who is hosting website
i find on whois but this website have cloudfare server names ..
desirulez.me is the website .. i need same hosting as this website because he is hosting all that stuff which i want to share on my website ..
can anyone help me to find hosting of this website

thanks in advance

22 comments
If you're looking for good and low priced shared hosting provider try asphostportal.com, they offer speedy hosting and the support is the best I've ever seen. If you pay for a year the costs are only $5/month for windows and $4.5/month for linux.

hello
is any one know how to know who is hosting website
i find on whois but this website have cloudfare server names ..
desirulez.me is the website .. i need same hosting as this website because he is hosting all that stuff which i want to share on my website ..
can anyone help me to find hosting of this website

thanks in advance

I don't think that it's an issue. Why you try to find the same provider?
If you want to build your own website then you should buy shared hosting from any legit/reliable providers.
After getting the hosting then you can setup your website whatever you want..
I don't think that copy form another hosting is a good thing. If you want to use the same script which they are using then you can do that but don't need to use the same hosting. BTW, they are using vBulletin script to build their website. If you want to build a warez hosting site then I can suggest you to use a hosting which is DMCA friendly for example you can use undergroudprivate.com and they are reliable. But for the script you need to buy from vBulletin.com
Hope my instruction can help you..

If you're looking for good and low priced shared hosting provider try asphostportal they offer speedy hosting and the support is the best I've ever seen. If you pay for a year the costs are only $5/month for windows and $4.5/month for linux.

i need vps server .. thanks for advice :)

I don't think that it's an issue. Why you try to find the same provider?
If you want to build your own website then you should buy shared hosting from any legit/reliable providers.
After getting the hosting then you can setup your website whatever you want..
I don't think that copy form another hosting is a good thing. If you want to use the same script which they are using then you can do that but don't need to use the same hosting. BTW, they are using vBulletin script to build their website. If you want to build a warez hosting site then I can suggest you to use a hosting which is DMCA friendly for example you can use undergroudprivate.com and they are reliable. But for the script you need to buy from vBulletin.com
Hope my instruction can help you..

i already have vbulletin forum software .. undergroundprivate.com have not good reviews on internet .. that's why i didn't choose them .. this website i mention in my first post its very old forum .. they have warez stuff on their forum .. i don't want to put that much stuff on my forum i want to share links for movies and music from third party websites i never upload on my server ..

Thanks for the instructions :)

I like qualityhostonline.com hosting. They have been a pleasure to work with. The customer support and knowledgebase is outstanding.
It places high value on customer support and it shows. They've always had excellent support. Top of the line.

i need offshore hosting .. they are based in usa .. thanks for advice :)

a recommendation

I'd like to recommend a great hosting company in Europe.
It's only been a few days since I've used their services, but they have fast servers that include all the needed applications. The price is low and the service is great!
I've used their technical support for two days and they've helped me 24/7 with all I needed.

So if you're looking for a storage company, European and USA Premium Web hosting Service - Eur-Host.com Is the thing!

Elad

It's only been a few days since I've used their services, but they have fast servers that include all the needed applications. The price is low and the service is great!
I've used their technical support for two days and they've helped me 24/7 with all I needed.

So if you're looking for a storage company, European and USA Premium Web hosting Service - Eur-Host.com Is the thing!

Elad

thanks for advice .. but i don't need hosting from usa based company

Elad

Thanks for recommendation, it's our pleasure to serve you!

Well what you are looking for is European based DMCA ignoring hosting provider. What I can suggest you is to take a look on my Offshore provider WEBUZO.NET they are leaders in Europe located in Bulgaria. They allow you to host pretty much everything except *********/Phishing/P2P Torrents. Warez sites are allowed as long you are not hosting the files with them and you are just linking.

Anyway I have 3 VPS with them so far 1 for Minecraft server and 2 for my 30niche sites :D worth to try them if you want something good.

Well what you are looking for is European based DMCA ignoring hosting provider. What I can suggest you is to take a look on my Offshore provider WEBUZO.NET they are leaders in Europe located in Bulgaria. They allow you to host pretty much everything except *********/Phishing/P2P Torrents. Warez sites are allowed as long you are not hosting the files with them and you are just linking.

Anyway I have 3 VPS with them so far 1 for Minecraft server and 2 for my 30niche sites :D worth to try them if you want something good.

Thanks for recommend .. i sent them email ..

I think you has used their server for a long time.If you can not find them,you would search for some providers with many reviews.

You can get hosting for your website from other hosting service provider. There are many hosting services that offer hosting services at reliable cost.

Highly recommend kvchosting.com to anyone! Server uptime 99.99% and support i rarely use it since i am a webmaster.
It has a good amount of storage that lets me host quite large files and also has good download speeds as know from my visitors who download the hosted files on server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back