How to find the CPC of any keyword?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rox

Original thread content:
I am new to adsense and have just begun to research keywords and stuff. I read a lot of posts which tutored on how to find the CPC of a keyword but they are all old and don't work anymore. The adwords interface has changed and the posts have old interface.

Can anybody help me out with this please?
Edit:

Thanks to cvrle77, I have found the way to know CPC of any keywords in adsense.

atF149J.png

1) Go to Adwords Keyword Tool

2) Enter the keywords you wish to check in Words or phrase box

3) Click on "Column", this will give you a list of options which you can choose to hide/display for the search terms you wish to check

4) Make sure to check the "Approximate CPC (Search)" box. I strongly advise you to check "Local Search Trends" too - this will help you know whether the keyword has seen an increase/decrease in searches.

5) Click on "Search" button which will give out the Approximate CPC for the keyword(s) you entered. You can sort the search results by highest CPC to lowest CPC by clicking on the "Approximate CPC (Search)" column.

6) Make sure to check the local search trends.

Last edited by a moderator:
9 comments
Ad Networks now a days are displaying targeted ads based on your browser's history. I'm not sure how much attention ADSENSE is still paying to keywords but I'm sure as we head into the future they will pay less attention to it as AD Networks are displaying targeted ads based on your browser's history.

But for adsense the keywords that have always been paying the most have been:

Health
Car Insurance
Mesothelioma
Law
Lawyers
Insurance
Wedding
Attorney
Donation
Insurance
Degree
Claim
Hosting
Trading
Class
Recovery
Rehab
Software
credit
Conference
Treatment
Transfer (In terms of money)
Debt
Finance
Mortgage
Loan

Thanks to cv, the method of finding CPC rates for any keywords for adsense is now updated in the main post.

I have been using these tools for SEO since a couple of years now. Great share Rox (y)
There is a Traffic Estimator tool too.. Though you have to login for that ;)

f you have a common niche in any of the category, you can easily find a very profitable keyword set within the niche and create very targeted pages in that pages and earn from Adsense.

You will see that there are actually not many searches for very very profitable keywords, so you must have a way to drive traffic from your home page etc.

To be honest, although you can target $130 per click niche, it does not mean you will get $88.40 per click (68% based on the revenue share released by Google) but I don't mind getting even half or quarter of it just for a click =)

I hope you will find these information useful especially if you are now running a site that has a good amount of Search Engine traffic =)

Have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back