How To Encode Movies *700MB To 300MB* Step By Step

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think you can do it via megui the thing you can do is. make a subtitle and put it like a watermark *mix it* thats what you can do

ok..........all thing is fine but how to put water mark in that video which i encoded.....
Not possible, you can only put watermark in the avs script creation stage in megui.

The ones you put with mkvmerge on the encoded files are not really watermarks, they can be disabled or removed, while watermarks can't be disabled or removed.

thanks for your help and can you tell what's is the ideal bit rate for animes ? on which setting i get reasonable small size but clear and sharp quality result. i encode hxh epi 1 http://www.mediafire.com/?9jn9x87c8f3ntcg can you check it and suggest some thing.and cyberaff i want your help on some of my other threads please spend some time i will appreciate you help
http://www.wjunction.com/86-webmasters-money-making/120198-can-i-apply-adsense.html
http://www.wjunction.com/86-webmasters-money-making/119866-manga-image-hosting-sites.html
thanks

Last edited:
well if the bitrate is 500 you can make it 400 or 450 if you make it lesser than 400 the quality will look shit, but well better you check it yourself :)

Here is the bitrate I use to encode animes.
500-720p [20min anime]
300-480p [20min anime]

I don't recommend using megui to encode animes, since most of the anime sources are vfr which will result in sync issues in the encode file. I recommend you use cyko to encode animes.

KiLLeR

Hello,

do you need Avisynth or Combined Community Codec Pack if I want to use the one-click option?

I want to try something simple on RDP that allows encoding. So download the profiles, Nero AAC code add to MeGUI directory.

Best regards,

cowboyup910

how to add/mux sub on those converted videos at the time of converting? in megui
cBn1sc.png

When you are in the above pic step,
1- Check Add additional content(audio,subs,chapters) box.
2- Press Queue

Then a window like below will appear.
d6cadade18.jpg

3- Add Sub File and change container to mkv
4- Press Go

.KiLLeR

Hello,

do you need Avisynth or Combined Community Codec Pack if I want to use the one-click option?

I want to try something simple on RDP that allows encoding. So download the profiles, Nero AAC code add to MeGUI directory.

Best regards,

cowboyup910
MeGui should download it, and yes you need codecs. If you're rdp allows encoding they should at the minimum have codecs or install them for you.

No problem, love to help and share knowledge. I used to (well still do) encode mini mkv's on my home computer for upload to a friends hobby blog.

It's amazing at all the GUI they have for x264 now. Although none of them are better than CLI for batch processing... which most users in this thread would be probably interested in.

i guess its better if you host your images on facebook, this page will load a lot faster and your rest assured that the images wont go missing.

anyways, thanks for the tutorial though i got confused because i didnt see some of the important images im looking for.indeed your tutorial is quite detailed cmpared to other tutorial ive seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back