smackthat9876
Active Member
I'm a complete noob at this, so i am asking what to do, how to do, what program to use, what affiliates, /advertiser/publisher etc (to sign up with).
It is also called email 'spamming', though 'spam' implies something illegal (i know if scrape email from webpages and mass email them that's against the rules and illegal. So assuming I have a legit list.
I didn't see a thread about this already, but please point me in the right direction if there is already one.
How it works is you have a legit list of emails, and you send them advertisements like '$1,000 worth of groceries, enter to win', and stuff like that, when they click that link from their email, the link has your affiliate id in it, so you get paid if they follow through. (Not immediately though).
FYI, I am not a USA resident, I don't employ any USA residents, none of any equipment I own is in the USA.
I was in chat and asked a Moderator where to post this question, so I assume it isn't against any rules or TOS of WJ.
It is also called email 'spamming', though 'spam' implies something illegal (i know if scrape email from webpages and mass email them that's against the rules and illegal. So assuming I have a legit list.
I didn't see a thread about this already, but please point me in the right direction if there is already one.
How it works is you have a legit list of emails, and you send them advertisements like '$1,000 worth of groceries, enter to win', and stuff like that, when they click that link from their email, the link has your affiliate id in it, so you get paid if they follow through. (Not immediately though).
FYI, I am not a USA resident, I don't employ any USA residents, none of any equipment I own is in the USA.
I was in chat and asked a Moderator where to post this question, so I assume it isn't against any rules or TOS of WJ.