Status
Not open for further replies.

Desi_Boy

hi,
i own a website which was running good but know its dead because of host drives washed by hacker noob host :( . please can u please advice how i can take sitemap.xml

from google or any other way to take the article name . because i have backup of one month old

any help is appreciated <3

Regards

12 comments
i am not saying to create sitemap, i want to retrieve sitemap because i loss many post because of HOST issues and i have month old backup .....

you can not backup a blog post from a sitemap, sitemap only contains permalinks and other simple URL strings of tags,categories,pages and including your post, you should backup your site content by downloading the xml backup of all your blog post, if you are using a wordpress, it would be easy, and just a tip, make your xml backup a chunk of monthly blog post because if you backup from one specific date to current date, it might cost you a large amount of xml file which is very risky for most servers only allow 8mb file upload

Permalinks are links to the post like a index, they are not the links to your downloads.
If your data for the last month was lost and you did not have a recent back up the content from that month is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back