How to do exchange terrific

Status
Not open for further replies.
11 comments
You mean traffic ?
I think he mean traffic. If so, see the explanation below.

Traffic exchange is a service where you can exchange your website traffic with other websites, usually for free. The main concept of traffic exchange is that you get what you give and so you have to send traffic or visit websites yourself in order to get traffic in return. This concept is problematic, and soon you will find out why. There are many websites offering traffic exchange and in return they get webmaster exposure to their advertisements and of course a webmasters database.

How it Works

A webmaster sign up to the service. Next step is either place a code on the website (the code empowers the traffic exchange website, but also display other websites of other webmasters who are members with this service). Next step, you are promised to receive traffic based on the amount of websites you visit. OR you will get visitors for visitors who visit the other websites (everything is tracked so you can know exactly what was sent and where).

Hope this helps.

The best way to exchange traffic is by various link exchange techniques. Two way and three way are the most preferred way to exchange traffic between two or more mutual websites.

I hate to break this to you but forget about traffic exchange because it will not bring or generate genuine traffic to your site.
It isn't worth of time and effort. It is better to think of other strategies to generate real traffic than get in to traffic exchange.

The best way to exchage traffic is by varius backlink exchange techniques. Most preferred way to exchange traffic between two or more mutual website.

exchange

i know a lot of sites exchanging traffic now a days are getting penalized by google because a lot of the sites were spam. I would do it if i get legit websites that are actually managed, not the automated ones.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]I think he mean traffic. If so, see the explanation below.[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Traffic exchange is a service where you can exchange your website traffic with other websites, usually for free. The main concept of traffic exchange is that you get what you give and so you have to send traffic or visit websites yourself in order to get traffic in return. This concept is problematic, and soon you will find out why. There are many websites offering traffic exchange and in return they get webmaster exposure to their advertisements and of course a webmasters database.[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back