Status
Not open for further replies.

BalkanW

i need softwer to create direct links from hosting service...i find one rapiassist but dont work on my pc...any more sotwer?
Thank You

9 comments
Yes BalkanW please describe from A-Z what you want so that we can help you better.

If I get it correctly you are looking for an application that created direct download links for file-hosts such as rapidshare/megaupload/...

Let me tell you that you shouldb't bother and just get yourself a premium account. Don't be a greedy pirate :P

Make sure it's offshore ;)
Where they allow Direct Downloads, if they find out before you even know it they will delete all the files off the server. All of your hard work will go down the trash. I hope you don't use a Shared Server to host direct downloads because they will kick you off, you should go with a offshore VPS or a dedicated server in offshore.

Hey,

FileZilla is also good. Try to upload the files with that but make sure its not illegal crap your hosting on your servers or you'll be in crap yourself lol.

Fileden gives direct links but some limitations there such as bandwidth also for images photobucket, imageshack would be better. If you have googlepages account then use it, but as i know they dont facilitates for FTP uploads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back