Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

How to Check NS is Set On Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
I have Dedicated Server (Centos6 with Cpanel). I did setup of everything in my server including NS. I changed my Domain Name Name Server with the new one which i used in my server but it is been 14 hours it is not showing me the page it is saying Server not found error.
Can anyone Please tell me how can i check that name servers which i set on Server is correctly resolving?

I shall be very thankful to you
 

3 comments

Clear your cache and better use DNS from Google. Most of the times these errors are PC/browser/network related. Although NS updates could sometimes take up to 24 hours.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

D
Member · Joined
6
Messages
0
Reactions
1
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom