Status
Not open for further replies.

seif11

Banned
Banned
I'm searching for a good method to bypass DMCA , so If I change MD5 hash for evey file and change their size with a rapidleech it will be fine ?

23 comments
I'm searching for a good method to bypass DMCA , so If I change MD5 hash for evey file and change their size with a rapidleech it will be fine ?

It depends on the host to be frank. Even if you do that hosts like hotfile use vobile to go through the content and determine if its infringing or not.

So the MD5 thing wont work on every host and you would still get booted. So that depends completely on the host.

Split file in many parts, lets say 5 parts. Upload the 4 first to filehost1 (ex. mediafire) and the last to filehost2 (ex. rapidshare). The file hosts cannot see whats inside because they doesn't have all the parts. I tried this and it works fine as long as I used this method.

You can byepass, but need a few things (atleast it work 50 %)

first host in offshore ==>> sweden or romania or singapore or hongkong

rename file to randomly
use password for RAR
block links for guests
change MD5
use link protector script in subdomain or other unused domain (not from main domain) , if you used other link protector means, possible you missed the sales earnings from website

use link protector (use it using your own website domain and redirect to filehost) , because most DMCA reported links(95% are by DMCA bots or scripts)

they don't have humans to report each links (1000's of warez sites are there)

That's interesting really. If a file has been compressed and split (say 5 ways) and only 1 part was uploaded to a particular host, does that part of a file constitute as a copyrighted piece of work?

Ultimately, the collective actions you encourage your users take would constitute copyright infringement, and your actions would constitute distributing or disseminating copyright content. But what would this mean from the host's point of view?

Perhaps this is just an added layer of protection for the host. But I see no protection for the uploader or downloaders.

I got a DMCA once on my forum here is what I did I have never got another one

I know who sent it so I banned this persons ip
Only use smaller free file host where there is a less chance of getting a DMCA

^pretty ignorant...you do realize you have NO safe harbor now, not only are you posting the stuff yourself but you banned the IP of the copyright holder's representative. If that copyright holder gets a hold of your name (and I'm sure they probably already have it), you are fully liable for the full penalties under copyright law.

You now have NO defense. But you're more concerned with forum posters than being smart, so well done! :facepalm:

Do forums enjoy DMCA protection in the same way web hosts do? Do forums need DMCA protection in the same way web hosts do?

If someone is actively uploading and distributing copyright content, I'm fairly sure there is no protection of any kind. It seems pretty clear that it's illegal, plain and simple.

That being said, in many countries (the US being an exception here), posting of links does I believe does not constitute infringing of copyrights. So does DMCA still apply?

Well in this case since Bri err Djboutit is the only one posting to his forum, and he's the one uploading the files to a filehost and then broadcasting his links on his forum...I think any prosecutor would have a field day with this guy. Protections exist for innocent people who might be caught up in the middle of an offense. There's no protection for a guy who uploads copyrighted materials to a filehost then opens his own forum to distribute the copyrighted materials, then comes on here and openly brags about banning IPs of the copyright holder's reps.

If he wasn't such a small timer he'd be a great person to make an example out of. Dur.

:)):)):))

Well in this case since Bri err Djboutit is the only one posting to his forum, and he's the one uploading the files to a filehost and then broadcasting his links on his forum...I think any prosecutor would have a field day with this guy.

Yes, but in a criminal case guilt must be proven beyond a reasonable doubt. And in this case it means that it must be proven that the owner of the forum is himself both the uploader and poster of the links.
Just a "admission" without more on a forum does not constitute proof.

The owner could maximize his plausible deniability by registering different forum users through Tor, and himself post anonymously to his own forum.

And what if the forum doesn't keep logs? There is no legal requirement to keep logs.
However, in order to qualify for the DMCA safe harbor, the service provider must have a registered DMCA agent. It requires filling out some paperwork, and paying a onetime fee.
And to the other poster, yes a forum may qualify for the DMCA safe harbor provided that it has a registered DMCA agent.

Whether links may infringe copyright is really an open question.

You can byepass, but need a few things (atleast it work 50 %)

first host in offshore ==>> sweden or romania or singapore or hongkong

rename file to randomly
use password for RAR
block links for guests
change MD5
use link protector script in subdomain or other unused domain (not from main domain) , if you used other link protector means, possible you missed the sales earnings from website

use link protector (use it using your own website domain and redirect to filehost) , because most DMCA reported links(95% are by DMCA bots or scripts)

they don't have humans to report each links (1000's of warez sites are there)

Exactly what I'm doing. I only got couple of my files deleted on 2 instances on this method, and most likely they're reported by my bitter and older competitors which I surpassed easily since I know what I'm doing.

I've been avoiding US-related contents for months now, maybe that too explains why I don't have my files being reported as an uploader. But I still use the above method since I'm OCD on these things.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back