How to build authority backlinks for my website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickiesmith43

Recently I have registered a new domain for my new website and now I want to know that how I can build authority backlinks for my new website so that It can rank higher in search engines.

9 comments
First of all congratulations for your new domain. Do you have hosting? Tell me about what will your web site? I think you needed to have idea about your website before to buy your new domain.
If you have hosting you can install wordpress and you can start with your web page. There you can choose any theme and you can start with your web site. It is easy for using. After that you can increase your web traffic with advertising of your web site. You have different ways to advertise your web site.
If you have any question let me to know and I will help you :)

Last edited:
It's very good that you are focusing on building authority backlinks for your site. There are a lot of ways available to build backlinks like Guest Blogging, Forum Posting, Blog Commenting, Directory Submission, Social Bookmarking etc etc.
But It would be really great If you can focus on creating high quality content for your site and also for your guest blogs. You should must dive into guest blogging. Doing guest posting on other blogs will help you a lot. It will help you to build authority backlinks and you will also drive loyal readers to your site.
If you have writing skills then you can attract lots of readers to your blog from that guest blog on which you submitted your guest post. I hope my answer will help you a lot. ;)

It's very good that you are focusing on building authority backlinks for your site. There are a lot of ways available to build backlinks like Guest Blogging, Forum Posting, Blog Commenting, Directory Submission, Social Bookmarking etc etc.
But It would be really great If you can focus on creating high quality content for your site and also for your guest blogs. You should must dive into guest blogging. Doing guest posting on other blogs will help you a lot. It will help you to build authority backlinks and you will also drive loyal readers to your site.
If you have writing skills then you can attract lots of readers to your blog from that guest blog on which you submitted your guest post. I hope my answer will help you a lot. ;)

Seems like, i need to work really hard on this to get going. I would loved to get more explanation on all these ways, which you mentioned to build backlinks, but still thanks a lot for the help.

First of all congratulations for your new domain. Do you have hosting? Tell me about what will your web site? I think you needed to have idea about your website before to buy your new domain.
If you have hosting you can install wordpress and you can start with your web page. There you can choose any theme and you can start with your web site. It is easy for using. After that you can increase your web traffic with advertising of your web site. You have different ways to advertise your web site.
If you have any question let me to know and I will help you :)

Thanks a lot Buddy. I have setup My blog and now looking to increase traffic, can you suggest some of the way to increase traffic quickly?

Last edited:
Before building the backlinks, you need to prepare the unique content. If you build too many backlinks at the beginning, you can face with the big problem from Google hit. So be careful!

the first, you should more content and check your onpage. when onpage your website good, you should buid link.

Last edited:
Recently I have registered a new domain for my new website and now I want to know that how I can build authority backlinks for my new website so that It can rank higher in search engines.

Congratulation on creating your new website, but I must ask: Before focusing on off page SEO, what did you do for on page SEO?
Did you build quality content? Did you use the keywords you want to rank for in the designated places?
After you finish your on page SEO you should be focusing on building backlinks.

To build backlinks you must guest post on other blogs. I will explain how to do this after you respond to my questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back