How to bring traffic to my blog?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vijaypravin1

Hi Friends,

I am having a blog with Movies niche (adsense integrated)
Please tell me how do I promote it to get more visitors

Regards,
Vijay:sun:

22 comments
Hi Friends,

Regards,

What is it like? A movie review? If it is about a movie review, what makes it interesting for visitors??
Well, I think the best way to promote your blog is through social networking sites like Facebook.
You can join on groups or create your own fan page, and share there your articles.

Why don't you try guest blogging to other niche sites with a wider audience? This might help you to get noticed much faster.

Hi Friends,

Regards,

social networks, forum signatures, high page rank backlinks and fresh content daily. Also no copy+paste content, post content originaly written by you.
Forgot about adsense ,if your site is about downloading movies.

in SEO Link Building strategies are attractive more Peoples and customers as far as promote your business to Social media websites also like Facebook, twitter, Linked in, google+.

Hey Buddy well you really doing a good job.If you want to increase traffic to your blog then first of all you should update new the material of your site on routine basis and also use business directories using Google density to rank the keyword of your site and also do social networking of your site.Hope you will be find satisfy results.Thanks!!

Hey Buddy well you really doing a good job.If you want to increase traffic to your blog then first of all you should update new the material of your site on routine basis and also use business directories using Google density to rank the keyword of your site and also do social networking of your site.Hope you will be find satisfy results.Thanks!!

http://businesszoom.com.au/local-business-detail/Natural-Healing-For-Animals-Alternative-Therapy-For-Pets/646009

Natural Healing For Animals - Alternative Therapy For Pets - Pet - Veterinary business in Castle Hill, NSW 2154

Last edited:
You should starting submitting your blog posts in social bookmarking websites to get quick traffic. It is one of the easiest and most effective ways to bring traffic to any web page.

Author for your warez blog:
Code:
http://www.wjunction.com/16-webmaster-discussion/199771-i-will-submit-posts-your-warez-blog.html

You can actually bring referral traffic through movie review sites like rottentomatoes etc.and gossip discussion boards. traffic coming from this kind of source will stay at your site for long time, bookmark your site, decrease bounce rate. increase pages/ view ultimately affect a good rating in google for organic traffic. and its adsense friendly

Be care, adsense ban account if someone report for warez or download content in your blog.
They send me a warning for content like this so ;)

I have a blog and I am getting a few followers. Still, I am not getting offers for ads to be placed in my site. How do I go about setting it up?

I have a blog and I am getting a few followers. Still, I am not getting offers for ads to be placed in my site. How do I go about setting it up?

Apparently, the best way to increase traffic or to attract visitors to your blog is to participate in any social media sites these days. I guess, setting it up with those are quite easy because they will provide you with guidelines and instructions to follow.

Apparently, it is not only bosley that keeps popping everywhere, anywhere. There is a lot. I do not think it will all be a paid ad.Otherwise, that will be a huge setback on the company financially.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back