How to bring costumers to your hosting company

Status
Not open for further replies.

Komshir

How do you guys think is the best way to bring NEW costumers to your hosting company?

I got a company, far far away, in Israel that just started a month or so ago. everything is good but i just wanted to open a small discussion - how will you bring costumers?

7 comments
You must offer very competitive hosting plans in the beginning. The price must be as low as possible + a new promo every week. In the long run, you will have to provide only one thing - STABILITY=RELIABILITY=GOOD NAME=MORE CLIENTS.

Low price is honestly not good advice. Most of the clients (not all of course) we get who sign up because of the low price are the ones that go "This host bad he take my money".

There are already enough $1 hosts, you need to differ in your services, provide value added services etc, so you have something they don't.

Best of luck!

Of course it can be trustworthy. Just that there are already too many, and there are big hosts you cannot complete with on pricing, but you can with your value added services. That is my thinking only though. :)

Low price isn't everything. You need unique factors - performance, location, pricing, support, etc... You need to be different. You also need to reach out to target different audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back