Other How to add Streaming Website to Cloudflare to avoid Bandwidth Abuse.

BOBRAJESH

Finally i bought a server from blueangel host, and use google drive custome script but if i add that domain to cloudflare it will ban iam sure due to bandwidth abuse, i saw many peoples use it in cloudflare streaming or downloading website with multiple domian like 10 to 15,

How could i add domain in cloudlfare to avoid bandwidth abuse.

Last edited:
5 comments
The best thing you can do, that i can think of, is buy a cheap domain name that host's only streaming and not the website. Add it to cloud flare by creating seperate account and hope for the best. When your domain gets banned just buy new one and rinse and repeat.

This is kind of manually and always i am getting fair when my domain will be blocked by cloudlfare, there is not a automatic system which we can do like 15 domain i used in cloudflare and sometimes bandwidth use by one domain sometime antoher domian like keep on changing.

The best thing you can do, that i can think of, is buy a cheap domain name that host's only streaming and not the website. Add it to cloud flare by creating seperate account and hope for the best. When your domain gets banned just buy new one and rinse and repeat.

I have never used the Google script bit there is alot that can be done. For once dont use CloudFlare. Use your own firewall. Create server side catching to eliminate server load. Use cdn for statics assests like cdnjs. Or you could do something like a loadbancer but for domain name. Setup multiple domains on different CloudFlare accounts use a single link to redirect to any of them. But you might be spending alot of money doing that. Best bet go without CloudFlare and try to optimize as much as you can.

Finally i bought a server from blueangel host, and use google drive custome script but if i add that domain to cloudflare it will ban iam sure due to dmca abuse, i saw many peoples use it in cloudflare streaming or downloading website with multiple domian like 10 to 15,

How could i add domain in cloudlfare to avoid bandwidth abuse.

I'm interested with this method, can you share a website which using this method so I can have a look ?

Back